Chapter 2

Zara's POV

I stared at the blueish yellow sky and thought about my parents. I was to deep in my thoughts, then all of a sudden I felt something squeezing me to death, lifting me up in the air, sucking out all of the energy from me and I let out a scream in fright.

"Well well well, look who it is, little Zara." My eyes widened, it couldn't be!

"What are you doing here!?" I screamed.

"You really think I wouldn't stop following you, after all these years?" Nemora asked, with a grin. The dark demon floated up, meeting her face inches away from mine, we both glared.

"I'll never stop until I get what I want." She said, showing off her sharp teeth.

"You know Zara, you wouldn't be in this situation if you gave me your necklace." She said floating around me, keeping her eyes glued on mine.

"You know the answer, it's always no." I said giving her a glare, wishing they would kill. She snarled while grabbing my arm, created a small black dagger out of thin air with her free hand and placed it on my arm

"This is your last chance Zara, give. Me. The necklace." She warned, snarling.

"I'll NEVER give up my necklace!" I yelled. Her eyes widened in frustration, she scrapped my arm with her sharp black dagger, as I screamed in pain. I felt all of my energy being drained even more. I saw a tiny bit of blood drip on the green grass, then something hit Nemora, it looked like the move, Energy Ball(witch is a grass type move).

"Leave her alone" I heard, Nemora snarled.

"We will meet again, Zara." She said. Nemora disappeared in to thin air while releasing me from her control, allowing gravity to push me down to the ground while I passed out(while falling) due to losing energy. Everything blacked out, the only thing I felt was someone catching me.

Zarude's POV

I caught the human, named Zara, in my arms, bridal style.

"She got away." Alpha said. "I have a feeling we might see her again." The other Zarude said. I looked at Zaras face, she looked beautiful, I couldn't help but admire her. Ugh, what am I thinking!? I sighed

"Lets take her to the Healing Spring." I said, not leaving eye contact from her.

"WHAT!?" They both said. "We need to heal her!" I said.

"Only Zarude are able to use the Healing Spring, no one else!" Alpha said. "We can't leave her like this." I said. Alpha sighed, "Fine, lets take her back." He said. "But we will not use the Spring." The other Zarude added. "Fine. Let's go back." I said.

(Time skip)

I carried Zara all the way back to the troup. We saw two Zarude fighting, some of the Zarude sniffed the air and turned to us. Soon all of the Zarude faced us with confused and wondering looks.

"I see that you three brought someone with you." Elder said while walking toward us, Zarude bowing there heads. We bowed as well. "It is human correct? Also wounded."

"Human?" One Zarude said.

"We need to heal her." I said. The moment I said that some Zarude started to whisper and some complain.

"Remember you can't use the Spring." Alpha said. "I know." I said. I looked down at Zara, she needs to get healed if not then she might not make it.

"You will not use the Spring." I heard Elder say, I looked at him.

"But you can heal her here." Elder finshed. "If we leave her she will not survive." Elder said. I used my vines and swung to the Heart tree. I arrived at the top of the tree, I placed Zara on the ground, gently, picked off a giant leaf, put it on her arm and pulled off a tiny piece of my vine and used it as a rope to tie the leaf on her arm. Once I was done I got a closer look at her features, she was more beautiful up close. As I was looking I had questions running through my head, 'What happened to her parents?' 'Why is she living in the jungle?' 'How long has she been living here?' I sighed, still looking at Zara. I heard someone come up

"How is she?" Alpha asked. "Fine." I said.

A/N's Note!

Hey guys! Hope you enjoy my story so far! I'm doing my best to make other chapters, it might take a while but I ask for your patience! Bye!💙