Chapter 8

~~15 minutes later (cuz I'm lazy :p)~~

Zara's POV

Me and the Zarude sat on the hightest tree, looking with a brids eye view.

"Thank you." I say, hugging my knees. The Zarude looked at me.

"For what?" It asked. Its red eyes staring into my dark blue ones.

"For defending me and healing my injury." I said, fiddling with my fingers. The Zarude smiled in return, then looked at the night sky. I smiled back. I let out a yawn, my eyes feeling droopy. I did my best to stay awake, but failed. I rested my head on the Zarudes shoulder, drifting off to dream land.

Zarude's POV

Zara rested her head on my shoulder, falling asleep. I scooped her in my arms, using my vines to get down the tree. I saw her little house, made out of vines and leafs. I looked inside, seeing her Pokèmon fast asleep. I gently placed her down, then looked at her. I smiled, moving a strand of hair out of face. I slowly backed away, then started to head home.

~~In the morning~~

Zara's POV

I groaned, feeling the sunshine on my face. I fluttered my eyes open, stretching my arms. I sat up, seeing my Pokèmon sleeping. I quietly got up and looked outside.

"Another beautiful day." I say, breathing in the fresh air. I hear a few groans behind me. I looked behind me, seeing Umbreon, Tsareena, and my Espeon already awake.

"Ready to make breakfast?" I asked. They happily nodded. I climed down my little hut, and started to pick some berries. Once I was done, I started the fire, putting the wooden pan over it.

~~After making breakfast~~

Me and the others finished making breakfast for everyone. The rest of my Pokèmon woke up, coming over to where I placed the food.

"Alright, let's dig in!" I say.

~~After eating breakfast~~

I took everyones plates and washed them. Once I was done, I got tackled to the ground by Wooloo. I chuckled.

"Hey Wooloo." I smiled. Wooloo gave a cute smile, then started to lick my face, I laughed.

"Hey-haha- Wooloo! Stop-haha- that tickles!" I said through my laughs.

Zarude's POV

I smiled at her laughter, it's so... beautiful. She is beautiful. Her long, black hair. Gorgeous dark blue eyes, and her slightly pale skin. Ugh! Why am I having these feeling!? Do I really like her? I shook my head, looking back at Y/n. Her Wooloo hopped off her, then played with her Scorbunny and Rockruff. She got up, walking over to her Tsareena. I sighed, making my way back to the troup.

Zara's POV

"Hey Tsareena, can I go on a walk for a while?" I asked Tsareena. Her nodded. I smiled, and thanked her. I started to walk off into the forest.