13 years alive 1st death day at 14

Danny's POV

  Ever since I turned 14 I have been feeling strange. Like my body was ,changing, shifting. It started to hurt a lot in my stomach. I knew the accident changed me, but I have seen, and felt, other changes. I knew I was a halfa. I had to go to the ghost zone. I needed to see Clockwork and Frostbite.

   As I was going to the basement my parents stopped me. I was confused because they don't usually care if I go down there. I was about to ask why they stopped me when my dad started talking. " Hey Dano, your mom and I are going to a ghost expo and then a hunter expo for a month. We got you a babysitter for the month."

   My mom then started talking "Danny, you may not be biologically our child, but we love you. We are also going to see your hunter brothers. We are going to tell them you exist and then they can come visit."

   I was so confused and scared. Why did they not tell me I was adopted sooner? I have older brothers, who are hunters. Just great I have more people to hide my other half from. I just hope they are not like the GIW.

   Opps, I still need to see Clockwork and Frostbite. So, I went into the ghost zone. When I got to clockworks haunt I saw Frostbite there too. When I stepped inside I was told by Clockwork to sit down. He started talking, " Young Daniel, I assume that you have come because of your changing body. Here's my boy. You're an omega ghost. So, you'll be able to give birth to your own pups. You are also a rare omega. So you will have healing powers and will look like an angel. You will grow beautiful wings." 

   I just don't know what to do anymore. I will grow wings. How will I hide that? What are my brothers like. How can I be normal now? I am scared of what is to come next.