Unwanted attention

Danny's POV

One week later. Picture at the top is his wings but pure white like his hair.

    My parents just left and my babysitter is none other that Vlad. I mean, I know that he is their friend but he cloned me. He is a creepy person with no people skills whatsoever. He is even an alpha. That should not be able to happen. Not to mention that my wings have grown now.

   I am still worrying about my brothers too. I still can't believe I am adopted. Aren't they hunters too? I have to hide my wings from them, my parents, everyone. I am slowly breaking down. I am so stressed that I have even more to hide from everyone. Now even my friends Sam and Tucker have been pulling away from me even more.

   I am scared to be alone. I am scared to meet my brothers. I am even scared of being seen by the GIW. I am scared of so many things right now that it is not even funny. I can't remember the last time I have felt liberated or free.

Flashback

   I can still feel their hands. I see their smiles. That can only mean one thing. They are going to torcher me again. They then grabbed me by my hair, which was covered in my ectoplasm. I am terrified of what they are going to do. Are they going to electrocute me again? Or maybe they would do another autopsy on me half alive.

   I just want to go home. They keep hearing my screams, but no one cares. They think that just because I have ectoplasm for blood that I don't have emotions. That I don't feel pain, but I do. I feel every pulsing pain that comes with being cut open. I feel my core pulse every time they call me ecto scum, or ghost freak.

   They don't realize that I am half human. That, or they just don't care. I just want to go home. I don't even care that much anymore if my parents say that they I'm would " rip me apart molecule, by molecule." Please help me. Please Please Please.

End Flashback

   I am going to go for a nice stroll to clear my head. I need that. I think I need therapy, but I can't get any for this reason because I would have to tell someone what I am. That and, I have PTSD from Spectra trying to take my DNA.

   I hear Vlad call out to me, " Little Badger, listen closely. I am an alpha. You will obey me during this time. Or I will make it so that you will have no choice but to submit to me." I feel mortified, he knows, I don't know what to do. 

   I just can't stand Vlad.  How will I stand him?  He is an alpha. Will he change his obsession to me? I am just so scared. 

   Also, slowly my resolve is crumbling. Am I really starting to play nice with Vlad? Is it because I am an omega? So many questions I just don't have an answer to.