Chapter 32

Naruto's POV

"Slow down, Sasuke." I whisper while moaning. Sasuke is pounding against me. He smirks and then says,"Why? Can't you match my pace?" I tell him clutching the bed sheet even tighter,"I don't go around and have sex with people like that, that I'll have as experience as you have."

Sasuke brings his face closer and says before kissing me,"This is better. I'm happy that I'm your first and second and I'll be the only one to ever fuck you. Isn't it Naruto?" I lock my hands circling them around his neck and pull him closer while wrapping my legs around his waist. I yell,"Shut up and finish quickly."

Everyone is going to know in this apartment about what is going on. This is going to be super embarrassing and awkward after the sex. I wonder what Itachi will do to me after this? This is like the last step for me to my grave after what I did to Itachi. He deserved it.

"Listen to this sound, isn't it t erotic? How our skin is slapping against each other? Your face is turning me on Naruto." Sasuke says while ramming. I grit my teeth and at one point I let out a whimper.

He fucks me from behind and jerks my front off at the same time. The stimulation is making me crazier. I arch my back. I'm sure his back is marked with my nails and at the point of bleeding. This is his fault. He's just so good at sex.

"Let me cum inside you. I want to fill you up." Sasuke groans. I know he's about to cum. I'm in no position to stop him from doing that. The truth is, I want him as much as he wants me. He lets out his load inside me making me feel so full.

He pulls out and I still am having the feeling of him being inside me. Finally he finished off. I was about to get up but Sasuke pushes me again to the bed making me looking at him with confusion. Is he still not satisfied?

Sasuke's luscious lips still have that sexy smirk on it. He looks so devilish and tempting that I feel my heart pounding. Sasuke says holding both of my hands over my head and says",I'm nowhere near finishing. I'm going to fuck you to my heart's content and make you pay utilising every second. I'm going to show you how much I want you that makes me want to cage you up sometimes. I'm so in love with you."
.
.
.
.
How am I going to deal with this cold silence? I don't need even need to be the one to break this ice. "You could have closed that door." Sakura says breaking the awkward silence. But she made it even more awkward.

I turn my head to Sasuke and shoot him a glare. How irresponsible of him to not to close the door. This is so embarrassing. Sasuke doesn't say anything and didn't make any movement. He just doesn't care.

I lower my head and say instead,"Sorry that you had to witness that." Sakura rolls her eyes and averts her gaze to her phone. Who knows what she's thinking.

Itachi is just staring blankly. He has no expression on his face. He's always like this but today he seems off. He's pissed that I had sex with Sasuke. I know he thinks of me as a disease that can affect his precious brother.

Itachi gets up after a few minutes and says,"I'm going out." Saying that he leaves the living room leaving us three here. I'll be fine as long as I keep my distance from him. I can't always curl myself up and be into a hole. I can't always be afraid of him.

Next day in school

"Have you seen that girl? She's hot." Sai's friend comments on the girl who they saw at the school yard. The girl is Sakura who followed us from Sasuke's apartment. I felt so irritated that I left Sasuke with her.

"Is she Sasuke's girlfriend?" The guy says. Then he moves his gaze to me. He says mockingly,"Did he get tired of chasing you that he finally get himself a girlfriend? A sexy one?" I ball my fist. Sai felt the anger that is radiating from me. He's rather surprised that the calm Naruto can act like this too.

Sai says stopping his friend from talking any farther,"Naruto shouldn't be the one to care and nobody wants to talk about the Uchiha." His friend got the hint and shut himself up right away.

Last night, Itachi didn't come home. I cooked for him even though I don't even care about him but he didn't show up. I can't tell what Itachi is thinking. He didn't do anything violent and didn't even make any fuss. He was just silent. It was like the silence before a disaster.

Today I can't skip the club activity. It's been quite a few days I didn't show up there. I make my way to the hall room. A small number of people are showing up and the number is decreasing with each day. Nobody needs free tutors in this school because everyone came from wealthy families. The club is going to be shut down soon I hope.

"Long time no see Naruto." Yahiko shows up making me startled. He says looking at the few number of students here,"We should do something to increase their number, right? What should we do? Provide them free foods? Or..."

I cut him off. I tell him,"Why do you even need to do that? This isn't going anywhere. This is nothing but a huge waste of time." Yahiko turns facing me. He says,"Why? This is fun." I frown. I can't even believe it.

I speak,"So you opened this club just because this is fun?" Yahiko says,"No, that wasn't the reason. I had something else in my mind when I created this club. This is getting boring now. It's time to spice things up."

I keep staring at him loosing every words. He taps on his chin and says,"What can I do? Should I invite Sasuke here as a tutor? He won't agree haha."

Yahiko chuckles. What game he's planning now? Can't he lead a peaceful life and get out of the school as a nice senior? Why do everyone have to he so twisted?

I tell him,"Look, I'm going to give you a nice advice. Don't try to mix things up with the Uchihas. This is better this way." Yahiko raises his eyebrow looking amused.

He says,"This is why I'm going to mess with them. After they came here my life became a little more fun. Where can I see this much drama? Where can I create this much mess?" Then he starts to laugh like a maniac.

I cringe. I tell him,"You are sick. Don't even try to get close to me. I'll go and reason with the teacher so that I can get out of this club. I don't plan on working with you." Yahiko stops laughing. He steps forward and says,"Don't bother to do it. The teacher won't ever go against me. I can sweet-talk them out and even can get you out of this school as well."

I grit my teeth. This is too much for some petty fun. He comes even more closer and says,"For how long that old hag will stay as the principal? She'll have to retire soon but you have to stay here quite a long time. Watch your steps if you want to study here."

"Hey Yahiko, I need your help." A girl calls for him from her seat. Yahiko's face changes it's expression soon. He's now putting on a facade and smiling nicely. Yahiko is so cunning that I have to be on my guard each time. I don't plan to be on his bad side now.

Who knows what will happen to me if I mess with him? I'm not someone like Sasuke or Itachi who can defeat someone like Yahiko. I'm powerless in front people like them. I hate it sometimes thinking about how ordinary I'm.

Getting out of the school building I started to look for Sasuke unconsciously. But Sasuke isn't here. Cutting my thoughts off a voice comes to my ear,"Who are you looking for?" I turn around and see Itachi standing behind me.

I feel my heart coming out of my chest. I shout before even realising what I am doing,"Stay away from me! Or I'll run to the streets and make a scene!" Itachi sighs. He says,"Look, I'm not here to beat you up or something. Mother told me to pick you up and that's why I'm here. Sasuke is with Sakura as I heard."

I feel my chest tightening. Just like the old days, Sasuke always forgets me in the presence of Sakura. I feel left out. I take a deep breath. I know Itachi is eyeing my every expression. Itachi puts his hands in the pocket of his pant.

He says casually,"Just move on from Sasuke. This'll be good for you and everyone else as well. I want you out of his life. This is for both of our benefits. Nothing good will happen to you if you keep clinging to him thinking he'll love you. He'll get tired of you and you know that."

I tell him,"I told you Itachi, I'm not the one who is hanging onto him, it's your brother. You can't keep putting pressure on me." I lie to him,"I, I don't love your brother. Not anymore." Itachi chuckles mockingly. He looks at me as if he's disgusted to even look at me. He says,"You are so useless that you don't even know to lie properly."