Chapter 33

Nobody's POV

Sasuke is annoyed about the fact that Sakura have that power right now to drag him to anywhere. He could cut this deal off right away and betray her that he won't even feel remorseful of but in this matter Sasuke is really grateful to her that he just can't bring himself to betray her.

Sakura was the only one who could find Naruto in the fastest way more quickly than anyone. Sasuke was so surprised that Sakura really helped him that time. Sakura is a bold girl who can be hated by everyone for her bitchy and blunt personality but Sasuke can't deny Sakura is really useful sometimes.

"For how long I'll have to do this?" Sasuke asks her. She replies fixing her gaze on those packets that are hidden well into her bag,"For a few days and it'll be over. I need your influence."

Sakura is selling drugs. She chuckles seeing Sasuke's face that shows how much annoyed he already is but is actually tied to his responsibility. She says,"Sorry Sasuke. I have to do it until my drunkard father dies. "

Sakura's father is a alcoholic. He wasn't like that from the beginning. They had everything, money, a big house, cars but lost everything eventually getting caught by the habit of gambling of her father. He became like that after the death of Sakura's mother and left no choice to Sakura except for doing this.

Sakura needs Sasuke's influence in this city. In a car sitting with Sasuke benefits her. Even no police moves forward to check her and her belongings whenever she's with Sasuke. Sasuke's small group is one of the biggest source of her income.

"You count like four times. Fuck off already." Sakura cursed feeling annoyed seeing the dimwit in front of her checking the packets over and over. The guy flinches and runs off clutching the bag against his chest like he had treasures in it.

Sasuke says,"One day, you'll end up going behind the bars." Sakura raises her eyebrow and says,"Uhm, are you worried about me?" Sasuke chuckles mockingly and says,"In your dreams." Sakura chuckles in response as well.

She says,"Don't worry. I'll get out even by letting those old officers fucking me right inside those dark cells. Worry about yourself, you've got worse people behind you that you can't even think of."

Sasuke says being confident of himself,"My eyes can tell the difference between my enemy and ally. I have nothing to worry about." Sakura doesn't say anything. She chuckles for the second time.

In the ride after some minutes of silence Sakura caught her thinking of Sasuke and Naruto's relationship. Sakura could tell from the very first that Sasuke has something special for Naruto. But she didn't bring herself to think that Sasuke could have romantic feelings for him.

Naruto was the most unpopular guy in the school back then who was labelled as an outcast. People would bully him, step on his pride or even hurt him physically. That'd happened if Sasuke wasn't in front of their sights.

But in Sasuke's presence nobody wouldn't have that courage to even talk to Naruto. Naruto was like Sasuke's possession that nobody could touch in front of him. But that was all. Naruto was like a lifeless thing, he could be someone's possession but it wasn't the same way to Naruto.

Naruto had no one that was completely 'his'. Sakura observed it all. She observed the person who was like an obstacle in her and Sasuke's relationship, the obstacle who didn't let her completely have Sasuke.

Sakura opens the small box that contains bubble gums with various colours inside it. She takes one in her mouth. She asks Sasuke who is fixated on his driving,"Do you love him Sasuke?" Sasuke heard that and he knows who she is talking about.

Sasuke replies,"Yes I do." Sakura knew the answer way before that. Sakura asks,"How did you become sure of it?" Sasuke sighs. He doesn't really want to answer her questions but knowing how persistent Sakura really is, he decides to answer. He says,"I just know, that without him I'll die."