Jake and Pig x Child! Reader ~ Re-do of Pig X Child! Reader

"Goodnight Y/n, me and your father are going to be gone for a little bit. Make sure you get some sleep ok?"

Your mother said as she kissed your forehead, before leaving the room and closing the door. It was all silent now in your room, the only thing you could hear was the rain tapping against the glass of your window, asking to be let in. You sighed, laying on your back and looking to the ceiling. Your eyes grew heavy as you yawned, before switching over to your side and snuggling into a large stuffed animal before you sure enough fell asleep.

It was all too silent, you didn't hear you parents go up to your room to check up on you to see if you were asleep? Or were they still out having the dinner they talked about?? You jolted awake to the strongest smell you've ever smelled, it made your eyes tear up and your stomach curl. It made you want to throw up, but you could only gag at the putrid smell of the rotten meat decaying in such a place as this. As you finally examined your surroundings your heart stopped, this wasn't your bedroom... You gripped your shirt in pure terror, blood was everywhere and you didn't dare to move. But you wanted to find somewhere safe. You looked around for the nearest corner before curling up and feeling your eyes water again, you didn't know if this was from the disgusting smell or if this was your pure fear shinning through. Just last night or however long ago you were in your room, then what was this? Where was this? You wanted to guess this was from the movie that your older sibling forced you to watch... What was the name if it; Saw? But you really hoped it wasn't. You heard footsteps and saw a man, he had black hair and a scarf. Followed by a dark green jacket and some beige looking pants. Your sobs eventually reached his ears as you saw his head swiftly turn to you, his eyes widened at the sight as he rushed over to you. Checking to see if you were hurt, he looked around before looking back to your shaking, crying, figure.

"What's your name?"

He asked, setting his toolbox aside to sit in front of you. To try and distress you from the current state your mind and your simple senses put you in.

"Y-Y/n.."

You choked out, still trying to wipe your tears which flowed from your eyes like the rain hitting against your window just the night before. The man smiled;

"The names Jake Park, would it make you feel better if you stayed with me?"

You could only look up and nod, he got up and picked up his toolbox. Before helping you up as he ventured throughout the silent factory before he went up to this weird thing and started working on it.

"Mr.. Mr. Park? What are you working on?"

You asked, trying to distract yourself from the heavy beating of your heart.

"I'm doing something called a generator, I need to do these so we can get out."

He said calmly. You only nodded and watched as he connected the wires and messed around with the knobs. You were finally chill until you heard a scream ring out, just as a loud noise from the generator tried to mask it. Jake picked you up and ran off, until you got behind a van as you saw a lady wearing a pig mask rush past the upper part away from the van and the stairs before you looked back at Jake, hugging his leg for comfort. The man only looked down at you with sympathy, you felt a hand on your head and opened one eye to see him giving you a reassuring smile.

"It's gonna be alright, as long as your by my side you'll be safe."

He did his best to reassure you, but something told you that he wasn't 100% sure that you guys were in fact going to be safe. You gulped as you heard a noise, it sounded like quiet footsteps... And it only seemed to get closer to you both, you looked up at his sudden terrified expression. Your heartbeat against your ribs rapidly, to the point your ribcage hurt. He swiftly picked you up as you heard a roar, it made you jump. You covered your mouth to prevent your loud cries from escaping as you watched the world spin. It was indeed the lady from the Saw movie. S-She was going to kill you and the man eventually, no one can run forever. You felt your stomach suddenly have the feeling of butterflies as you held onto Jake as you could only guess he jumped from somewhere high up. You only saw a glimpse of the other people who were also working on the generator things, but they were only a blur of color. the only things you could see clearly was part of Jake's head, and the pig. You gulped, taking out a hairpin out of your head and throwing it at the attacker. The attacker suddenly halting to look at the hairpin stuck within the rotting flesh of the pig mask she wore. She pulled it out of the mask, a bit aggravated of how easy it was to pierce the mask now. A measly child on one of the survivors back threw a hairpin, and that was enough to pierce it completely. But she stopped, looking down at the hairpin. It did look kind of Familiar.. Pretty almost- What no. She shook her head, before hearing the generator to her right go off. How could she not have heard the survivors breath? Nonetheless, she figured she would ask questions later. First she needed to kill these pesky survivors.