The Pig x Child! Fem! Reader <Old>

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡Info: Name: Y/n Last Name: L/nAge: 9Sex/Gender: FemaleHeight: 4'10♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Info:
Name: Y/n
Last Name: L/n
Age: 9
Sex/Gender: Female
Height: 4'10
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

You woke up to the scent of decaying meat filling your nose. "Ewww" You almost barfed from the nauseating smell of the decaying meat as you walked around to try and find someone. "Hello? Mom?" You felt like crying, you had no idea where you were. The more you walked through the meat plant the more you noticed the blood that was everywhere, you heard footsteps behind you and went to investigate with as you found a twig and was going to throw it at them. "Ok Y/n. 1, 2, 3!" You peeked around the corner as you saw 2 tall males, one of them had glasses while the other one jad a green jacket and black hair.

The one with glasses made eye contact with you as he gasped, causing you to gasp and throw the stick at him and run away a scream escaping your lips. "Jake get the kid!" He said concerned as you had looked behind you to see him chasing you. "AHHHHHHHH!" You screamed as he grabbed you and picked you up as you started to cry.

You closed your eyes as you continued to cry into his shoulder and hugged his neck as he walked over to the other male. "Oh m-my god.." He gulped before patting your back as you continued to cry. Hot tears rolled down your face, "U-Uhm hi there, I'm Dwight and this is Jake." You looked back at Dwight while in Jakes arms, "Whats your name?" You looked at him for a few seconds before answering. "I-I'm Y/n.." Dwight smiled as he patted your head, "And how old are you Y/n?" You sat silent for a while. "10 years old.." Dwight lightly gasped at how young you were. "Ok your gonna stay with us ok?" You nodded as Jake set you down and you followed them as you guys went to stairs that was near a piece a wood with other pieces of wood connected to it by rope.

You made sure not to bump into it as you followed them down the stairs into the basement, the air wad really chilly and you huddled by Jake. You 3 continued to walk untill you heard a scream of a female. You covered your ears as Jake hugged you, trying to muffle the loud pitched scream that you were hearing. You saw a person, they were wearing a pig mask with black hair on it. "J-Jake?" You turned back to Jake as he and Dwight turned around, "What is it Y/n?" Dwight asked as you waved him over. "Whos the person with a pig mask?"