Dwight x Male! Reader <Old>

Y/n looked around while doing the gen, looking for any trace of the killer

Y/n looked around while doing the gen, looking for any trace of the killer. But you couldnt find anything, untill you heard the rev of the chainsaw behind you. "Shit.." You were frozen in fear to look behind you, minutes seemed to pass as your heartbeat slammed against your ribs. Making your ribs ache, it could be Bobba or Billy. Which one? When you stopped the gen and realized it was Billy you sighed with relief, "I seriously thought you were Bobba, but if it was him I would have been dead. So I'm grateful, extremely greatful." You turned to him, "Can I do this gen?" Billy nodded as he walked away from you, having a jelous Dwight come out of the locker next to you and help you on the gen. Dwight mumbles something, but you couldnt catch it, "What was that?" You asked him but he quickly got up as the gen popped, leaving you alone. 'Did I say something?' You thought as you snuck over to the large house in the middle of it all.

You went up to the top floor and saw Billy chasing Dwight, your fist clenched. You dont know what happened, you blacked out and found yourself coughing blood as the chainsaw cut into your back as you shielded Dwight from the attack, you could feel both of their eyes on you as you took Dwights hand and raced awyay. You looked behind you to see Billy straight on your tracks, your legs ached from the sudden speed you gained as Dwight went to go behind you to try and protect you. But you shoved him out of the way causing yourself to fall, "Y-Y/n!" Dwight stood there in fear as Billy picked you up and you tried to struggle, but for once in your life you felt hopless.

Your eyes locked on Dwight as you looked over to the others by the wooden wall that was near the clearing of the corn. They all looked shocked, and they waved Dwight over as they all dissapeared from your line of sight as you both turned the corner and he threw you on the hook. You bit your lip causing blood to drip from your mouth as the hook peirced through your shoulder.

Billy looked at you, as if to say sorry and walked away. You swung there in the wind, holding up your body with the other arm on the hook behind you to try and hold yourself up. You panted for air as it was quite humid in this area, the orange sky trying to math the hot atmosphere. You watched as 3 lights lit up followed by horns that sounded like trucks. "I hope they can make it out.." You sat there hoping that Dwight was ok, he has to be.

He's Dwight, and Dwight's always ok. You chuckled thinking back to the time that you first came here, and how you had saved Dwight when he slowly vaulted the window stepping into the trap. You smilef at his goofiness as a pair of arms lifted you off, you snapped back to reality and saw Dwight. You guys ran off twords the exit as the last engine roared to life. Sweat forming on your arms as Dwight pulled down on the lever, while you put your h/c hair out of your face to see your surroundings better. You heard a pitter patter of feet and saw Nea and Meg sprint out of the bush as the door opened. "Go!" The girls screamed as Billy wasnt that far behind, you ran over to them and ran behind them. Cutting Billy off as I led him away, and the last thing I saw was Dwight as he stared at me and Meg grabbed his hand and dragged him through the door.

"Comon Y/n dont make it more difficult on me." He said as I fell into a locker, and stared up at him. "And w-why is that?" He guarded the locker as you stood up, and his arms stopping me from leaving. You watched his cheeks get pink, "B-Because I like you Y/n.." Billy said, glancing at the ground. You sat there paralyzed in shock, you had feelings twords Dwight but you couldn't tell him that.

He'd lose his shit, so you sighed and tried to find a way to politely turn his feelings away. You hugged him, he jumped returning the hug. You felt his hand on your back, your arms grew goosebumps from the sudden touch. "I consider you as a brother.. I-It would feel wrong to date someone that you consider family to you.." You pulled away and saw Billys eyes sparkle, both with sadness and happiness.

"I-Its fine I'm glad you consider me your brother, and call me Max." He smiled before his head jerked forwards making you jump. He growled looking behind him seeing no one, you just stood there. You stepped out of the locker as you felt something small bump into your tall build.

Your hand was suddenly grabbed as you both ran away, Dwight leading the way with a very, very angry Max behind. "W-Would you like to tell me what the hell was going on with you two!?" For the first time he sounded pissed, you were silent the entire way. You pushed him through the exit as you stood there and waited for Max. "Y-Y/n!" He panted as you stood there, hands in the grey sweatshirt. "I'll speak to you later Max, ok?" You smiled at him, making his heart beat as you walked through the exit to confront Dwight.

You sat by the campfire as everyone was silent, being the type of person who is kinda overprotective. You glared at David when he tried to touch Dwight, you grabbed a confused and hurt Dwight and walked of into the woods. Dwight stopped at least a reasonable distance away as he pulled out of your grasp rather harshly. Your heart broke just a little bit as he stared at you, "Y/n if this is about earlier its fine. You and Max are great togeth-"

You took the chance and pecked your lips against his, you pulled away looking at the ground as you walked away from a totally flustered Dwight. "W-What was that for??" He asked, his fist clenching as he grabbed your shoulder. You looking behind you to meet up with Dwights dark brown eyes. "Beacause I like you." You said simply looking at the man as he let go of your shoulder and stepping back a few steps. "Me?" You asked as you walked twords him with a sly smile on your face, just to tease him. He ended up backing into a tree, staring up at you.

His eyes fuelled with determination at he crashed your lips into yours, him dominant in the kiss as he broke for air. "Well, I-I love you too Y/n." He walked away leaving you flustered as you walked behind him and went to the campfire with Nea wiggling her eyebrows and Meg kept elbowing Claudette's shoulder as them 3 were making funny gestures. "Oh shut up." I said playfully as I sat in between David and Dwight, separating them two.

I felt someones breath on the back of my neck and jumped. "I'll be right back," Dwight said before leaving the campfire leaving all the girls to just make fun of you and watching your face heat up. "Dwight and Y/n sitting un a tree-" David interrupted "F-u-c-k-i-n-g" You turned to David and playfully slapped him. And the girls seemed so proud of David while you sat there. All of them teasing you and poking you as you stared up at the night sky, you suddenly felt a hand on your neck and jumped. "DWIGHT!" You turned aroumd to see him go back to his shy self. You laughed at his cute face as you guys chatted the night away.