Adam Francis x Fem! Reader <Old>

This story was suggested by ur_locaI_weeb I hope you guys enjoy! :3
It may not be as much as you'd like but enjoy! >:3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you grabbed your coat in a rush and nearly tripped on the front step of your house, you booked to the chair and rushed to put your keys in the door to unlock it. You swung open the door then slammed it close as you took the car key and put it in the key slot then turned it, bringing the cars engine to life as you stepped on the gas pedal making your way twords the Yamoka Estate as you could 100% bet yourself that you were going way past the actual speed limit as you haulted to a stop as you opened the door and ran out as the grass chrunched underneath your feet as you ran for the big building ahead.

"ADAM!" You screamed out, stopping. Not getting an answer as you cursed. "Shit!" You kept running to the main building as you heard a scream of a girl. "Adam! Where are you?" You screamed as your dark thoughs were fueled by the silence. You tried to find your missing boyfriend but the only thing you heard were the sound of the rustling leaves, along with the slow flow of the water in the small pond. You fell to your knees as tears dared to prick your eyes, the cold wind pinching the exposed skin from your legs only did forth to darken the mood. You heard a scream behind you as you quickly looked in that direction to see Adam running twords you... Then it went black.

You woke up in bed to see Adam sleeping next to you as you tried your tears with your sweatshirt. Adam rose up to see you in such a state. "Y/n.. Baby what's wrong?" He asked as he wrapped you in his gentle embrace, his right hand rubbing circles into your back. "N-Nightmares." You said nuzzling your face into his chest, "It's alright because I'm still here right?" He said as you eventually wrapped your arms around him in return as you were yet to drift into a another dream, a dream of you and him.

You woke up the next morning as Adam got ready for work, "Where are you going today?" You asked still sleepy, putting on a new sweatshirt. "We don't know yet," He said fixing the collar of his white dress shirt then putting on his brown coat before going to the door. "I'll be back early Y/n ok? Then we can snuggle all you like." He hugged you as he planted a kiss on your head as he put on his shoes and left. Leaving you alone in the house, you sighed and made yourself breakfast, waffels and baccon.

You ate them with little hunger, you were still debating if you should try and see where he was. After that nightmare you could only imagine if that possibility was gonna happen. If it was real. You sighed as you put your plate in the sink and went to the couch to watch Jane Remaro's reality talk show. "Today we have a special quest, welcome scientist Adam Francis!" You sat striaght up in disbelief, how did he even get on the talk show? You sighed and watched. The way they were looking at each other then the camera, you had a deep feeling something fishy was going on. You kept the tv on as you watched, you were suspecting something was going on but you didnt know what. You were determined to get to the bottom of this, whether it broke your heart or not. You continued watching the talk show for the entire 2 hours that the talk show took. You grabbed a nearby pillow ro grab onto the entire time.

You hated being in situations like this, usually you had panic attacks or were ancy and hyper. You picked up you phone as you called Adam, the phone rang a couple of times before it was declined. This made you even more angry as you went to text messages and scrolled untill you found his contact.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

🧡Bae🧡

You: Adam are you smashing Jane!?!? 🤬

🧡Bae🧡: Why would I smash her

You: You both were looking at each other funny thats why! >:(

🧡Bae🧡: No were talking I'll talk to you when I get back ok baby? ☺

You: • • •

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

You were gonna text him something else but you chucked it out of your head and current mood as you fell asleep on the couch.

You woke up to Adam getting home, the car lights shining through the windows lighting up the dim house from the dark blue sky above the house. You sat up and waited for him, you were waiting for him like you were his momma 'bout to whoop his ass. He opened the door then saw you, "I have to show you something c'mon!" He said as he got you off the couch. "You gonna tell me why you were looking at Jane that way?" You said annoyed as he wrapped your eyes in a cloth then led you outside. "I'll take this off ok?" He asked as you nodded as saw what was infront of you. "A NEW CAR!? How'd you even afford this??!" You squealed in excitement as you hugged him and went to check out your gift. Him staring at you after a long day made him laugh. "Hehe your such a cutie love." He watched as you turned around, "I'm a beast!" You said as you tackled him and enjoyed the rest of your night laughing with him.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎
Hey I hope its ok! I uploaded it by accident while trying to save it because my wattpad is sometimes a different breed and wont recognize my phone isn't 2 different devices. :")