Awakening His Force

***A/N 

Hi ladies. Sorry it took me so long to write the next chapter. I had to see the movie so I could fill this chapter and the next with lots of bad Star Wars puns. So apologies/you're welcome! HOW HOT DID HE LOOK IN THAT MOVIE THO. Let's let that dark side come out to play. ***

I wipe down the sticky counter one last time. He's waiting to walk me home. Home seems like it could be galaxies far, far away from here.

Outside, he is leaning against a lamp post, a thick black scarf thrown over his shoulders. Snow swirls around his hair, like a halo. He's staring up at the stars, what few of them you can see from this side of the city. It's like he is creating constellations in his mind, connecting dots that are billions of years old, imagining wars being fought on the other side. His giant hands are tucked into his tight pants, his perfect midnight hair illuminated against his milky white skin.

"My place or yours?" He asks, smirking.

"Depends," I say, "on what kind of movies you've got."

"Oh, I've got a cineaste on my hands, huh? Well, what are you into: softcore, kitsch, classics, or the hard stuff..." As he says that last bit, his eyes wander over my body and he bites his lip.

"Or I've got it. I bet you're into that vintage scifi stuff, all barely veiled allegories of good and evil, you nerd, you. How about the old Star Wars movies? I've got them on VHS."

"Whoh, now, it's my turn to judge you. I didn't expect such a luddite. But ok: your place, popcorn, The Empire Strikes Back, dibs on the good spot on the couch."

"Oh." His face goes slack and you're scared you've gone too far. "There's no couch -- only the bed." He smiles and blood rushes to your cheeks.

"But, don't worry, it's big."He smiles and then turns around and takes a knee.

"Hop on," he offers his back, like a fuckable minotaur offering to take you for a ride. This sex beast is offering you a piggyback ride on his strong muscular back. A wave of heat flushes your cheeks, down your spine. You take a deep breath.

You slide an arm gingerly around his strong neck and down his chest, breathe in the scent of his hair, pure amber and smoke, and wrap your legs around him. You can feel the heat radiating from your core, where it presses against his thinly veiled skin. He feels it too

"The force is strong between us," he says as he rises and wraps his giant hands around my thighs to hold them in places. He hikes you up farther on his back.

"Hey Millennium Falcon, should we jump this to lightspeed?" I whisper coyly. 

"Are you insinuating that I'm fast?" He feigns anger, rears like a horse, then laughs and takes off into a fast canter down the street. I yelp in laughter, bouncing on his back, already turned on by the friction his pace is causing, my hands grasping on harder to his pecs.

In no time, we're there and he lets me down, then stares at me with those eyes of his. Snow is still falling and it's getting caught in the waves of his hair. I want to lick and suck on the mole on his right cheek; it's there only to torture me, urging my eyes downwards to his lips.

"So how do I know which side you're on, Adam? Dark or light?" I ask as he fumbles with his keys. 

"Kid, it's not that simple. The things I'm going to do to you, some might describe those as very bad. But they will make you feel very, very good."

"And here, I thought you were such a gentleman."

"I can be when I want to."

"And what do you want now?"

He runs a hand on my cheek, kisses my jawbone and leads me into the hallway. It's dark and he leans me against the old flowered wallpaper.  

"First, I want you to go through all my shit and gather all the intel on me you can. Drawers, fridge, bedside table, it's all yours. Just one rule, no questions about my past."

"Deal," I say.

"Then, I want you to change into my boxers and my hoodie and wrap yourself in my biggest blanket and sit on the counter while I make popcorn and we drink hoppy beers."

"I can do that too," you stare up at his puppy dog eyes as something flickers behind them.

"Then I want you to get on my bed."

"Mmm?..." you raise an eyebrow.

"The movie will play and you will sit in between my legs, with your back to me. At first we'll watch and crack jokes and reminisce about our childhoods. But soon, I'll move your hair to the side and begin to kiss your shoulders and wrap my arms around you. I want you to feel my breath on your neck and my hand as I move it gently under your shirt, feeling the smoothness of your skin, as my fingers dance along the band of your boxers."

"Well, your boxers actually. And then?"

"And then I'll reach one hand up and pinch your nipples between my fingers and you'll arch your back and spread your legs for me more. And as I dip my hands into you and all over you, you'll begin to writhe and moan and whimper.

And then I want you to beg me to fuck you. I want to hear you moan and whimper until you can't take it anymore and yet you keep begging. You'll try to touch me and I won't let you. I'll hold your hands as I pleasure you more, feeling you grow wet with need."

I don't need to tell him I'm basically there. 

"So, when do we begin?"

"When you're ready to give me what I want."

"I was born ready. Let's finish what you started."

He leads me up the stairs.