Bedroom Battles

He jumps on to the bed like a little kid, ready for a play date, only filthier.

I follow him, running and landing on all fours like a sexed up cat. I growl, he laughs and flips me so I'm under him. He's so big, his eyes vacillate between childlike and something hidden, illicit.

We kiss, the full weight of his body on mine. His back muscles vibrate under my hands. His thighs alone must weigh as much as two gold bricks. I dare to move my hands down his back, grabbing his perfect ass. I can feel what this does to him, how he's normally the one in control, calling the shots, demanding things, breaking them when he doesn't get his way.

He growls into my neck. I scratch my nails into his back. "You're driving me wild, you know that, don't you? I know what I need to do but I'm not sure that I'm strong enough. Will you help me?" I nod, unsure myself if I'm ready to relinquish control. I'm usually the one in charge in the bedroom.

He comes beside me, grabs my waist so that he's behind me, whispering into my ear. He runs his hand along my neck like I'm a piece of marble ready to be sculpted. The pad of his thumb drifts across my lips. Game recognize game.

I reach for a taste of him, my tongue tasting the salt, how smooth he feels as I wrap my lips around his fingers, imagining all of him. He won't let himself stay there. He trails his hand down my sternum and down farther, just to the side of where I need him, like he's mapping my desire. His touch is gentle and rough, insanely erotic, as he runs his hands around my ass, my inner thighs, my rib cage, my shoulders, my neck and back down again. We are panting like dogs. I want him to peel these clothes off of me. Heat radiates from all the places where I need his touch.

I can tell we are playing a cat and mouse game of seduction and we both want to be the cat. Have you ever watched a cat play with its prey - bat it between its paws, torture it, drawing out its own pleasure for as long as possible? That's what we were doing to each other. I couldn't decide if I was the most sexually frustrated I'd ever been or the most turned on.

I roll on top of him, pinning him beneath me. The fabric that just barely separates us is so thin I can feel the soft coolness of his skin, his excitement mirroring mine. Eagerly, he sits up, kissing me, rolling me into his lap. I grab his t-shirt, so white and soft and simple, and pull it over his head and trace my fingers over his incandescent skin. I push him back down, grind into him, make him groan. I force his arms above his head: his biceps bulging like rock hard tennis balls filled with pure testosterone.  He's got a scar along his collarbone. His nipples are perfectly pink, sitting on mountains of pectoral muscles. I lick each one, bite one and rip his boxers down in one swift motion, unleashing his lightsaber, fully extended, glowing in all its tempting glory.

I kiss my way down his perfect, hairless 6-pack, my chest pressed against his flickering lightsaber. Staring into its bright light, it's so perfect, round, with a single raised ring like a forbidden planet, too good for this galaxy. He tastes like warm freshly baked bread, and I stare into his eyes as they roll back in his head and he shivers in pleasure.

"Not so fast my little sex Jedi," he moans, as he brushes my cheek. "Two can play at this game."

He strips me of my Kanye-post-apocalyptic chic sweat-wear, ripping it from me, like the fate of the Empire depends on it. "Such a pure Padawan," he mutters as his lips graze over my nipples, as his hands run over my body. He bites, I writhe, push into him, our bodies touch.

He does what I want before my mind has decided I need it, like he's scanning my thoughts. His voice slays me as he's describing the things he's going to do to me. "Do you like it when I touch you here?" I nod, my voice breaks.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" He teases, hovering just above me. The thought of him inside me, filling me with his force almost sends me over the edge. "I want to hear you say it."

"I want you to fuck me, Adam," I get out, my breathing ragged. "Hard." I say, regaining composure and control. I can see I have landed a hit, across his cheek, as he breaks eye contact, almost wounded by my demands. Is he strong enough to handle me? I think of the dog tags hidden in my purse. Where is the soldier, the warrior, the killing machine who stops to throw man, woman and child over his shoulder to save them from a burning building. The man in front of me is more complex: unable to take orders but still driven by something greater than himself. I still can't tell whether it's good or evil that drives him, love for what's in front of him, in his hands, or hate for everything else out there.

Can he harness that power, keep his need for control in check? Or do I want him to control me, to dominate me. Am I ready to let go? Almost, but first I need to be more honest than I've ever been with anyone, about what I want and who I want to give it to me.

"I want you to tie me to this bed and have your way with me. If you want it, I want you to be rough with me, to fuck me against walls, to claim me. Can you? Are you strong enough to do that for me?"

He smiles. "Ah, kid, I thought you'd never ask."

**************
A/N I'm sorry this took forever!!! I just wanted to get it right, and I love all your comments so much, they make me laugh so hard!! I added more bad Star Wars puns just to hear your hilarious rejoinders. Let me know what I'm missing!! I kind of want to go back and watch all of his early Girls scenes when he was kind of a dick and weird in bed. What are your guys' favorite Adam roles? I need more!!
******************