1. Your

What am I doing with my life. 

Pov: Third person. Chapter four in drv3. Before provisional license exam in UA

*At the Ultimate Academy*

Kokichi Oma ran through the courtyard of the Ultimate Academy. He dodged past his classmates. Behind him, Kaito Momota was catching up.

"You little asshole! Take back what you said about Harumaki!!"

"I won't do shit!" Oma yelled back, grinning as he bolted into the school. 

He ran into a classroom and hid under a desk. God, why does Momota have to be so annoying, he thought.

Suddenly, he hear a low murmur coming from one of the lockers. He opened the locker to see...an inky black void. It swirled, no signs of light. Oma could see bits of purple sprinkled into the void. 

He took a step back. "The fuck is that?" He mumbled. 

Slowly, he grabbed a pencil he had on him and pushed it into the void. It passed through the pitch-black locker with little resistance. He pulled it out easily. Not a trace of the black showed on the pencil. 

Oma heard Momota running through the hall and opening doors. He suddenly had a surge of courage and jumped into the black locker just as Momota burst into the room.

"...What is that?"

*at UA*

Mina raced around the track, tired from running.

"Why did I have to run an extra lap.." She complained to herself.

Suddenly, a void opened above her. She stopped in surprise and stared into it as a small boy with midnight purple hair fell out of the sky.

"Shit!" The boy yelled as he fell right on top of her.

Mina pushed the boy off of her out of instinct and stood up, backing away.

"W-Who are you? If you're a villain, I'm just letting you know that I spray acid!" She rushed her words, trying to seem brave.

"H-Huh?" The boy rubbed his head and looked up at her. "Holy shit!" He exclaimed, backing up.  

"What?" Mina asked. 

The boy approached her cautiously but curiously. "Sorry, it's just...I've never seen an alien before." His eyes scanned her with a child-like wonder.

"I'm not an alien!" She said as he circled her, looking for cool features.

"Really? You seem like one, you're all pink and stuff!" He suddenly got really close, poking her face.

"Hey!" She protested, pushing his hands away.

"Aw, come onn! Lemmie touch those horns! I've never been friends with an alien before!"

"Hey!"

He giggled as he felt her horns. He grabbed them and tilted them to the side, and her head followed. 

"It's just like all those bull-riding movies!" He giggled again, giving her the cutest, widest smile. 

"Okay, okay, stop that!" She giggled as he poked her face once again. 

"Your eyes are soooo coool!" He said, using two fingers to open her eyes wide. 

"I know! No one ever talks about my eyes!"

"They should, they're soo coooooll!!!"

"Okay, okay. Who are you?"

"Me?" He paused for a moment, tilting his head and pointing a finger to his mouth. "I don't know if I should tell you my name, might not be safe yet." 

"What do you mean by that?" 

"Nothing, just call me Kimchi for now."

"Kimchi? Like the Korean dish?" 

"Yeah. That. Anyways, where am I? Am I on some alien planet? Does that make me the alien?"

"If you're not from earth, then yeah, that would make you the alien."

"This is...earth?"

"Uhm, yeah. This is earth."

"So that does make you an alien!"

"I'm not an alien! I was born and raised here in Tokyo!"

"That sounds like something an alien would say, nishishi~"

"I'm not an alien!" Mina said again, but Kimchi just laughed at her protests. 

"Okay, alien. So, I'm in Tokyo. Where specifically?"

Mina ignored her new nickname. "You're at UA, the hero school."

"The what?"

"The hero school. Y'know, where people go to become heroes."

"Well, I got that part. Kinda."

"Where people go to use their quirks for good."

"Okay, now I know I'm not on earth. Quirks? Like personality traits?"

"You're on earth. Stay here, let me get Aizawa-Sensei."

"Noooo, staying here is borring. Let me go with you! Pleeeaasse?" He gave her puppy-dog eyes and a little pout. 

"Fine, only because you're so cute!" She grabbed his cheeks and pulled his face around. 

"Wha- heyy! I'm not cute! I'm big and scary and evil and stuff!"

"Nooo~ You're small and cute and good and stuff!"

"Noooooo!" He pouted even more, furrowing his thin eyebrows. She laughed at his little pout and walked through the school, happy to have an excuse not to run.