6. Deez

Saihara rushed after Momota. They ran through the halls and out to the courtyard. There, all their classmates stood in a circle as Ectoplasm surrounded them.

"Who are you working for?" He shouted at them.

"Even with my training, I've never faced anything like this..." Harukawa mumbled.

"Gokuhara does not like to fight, because Gokuhara is a gentleman. But Gokuhara will protect his friends!"

"Ehehehe...it's just like one of my favorite mangas...Your Hero School!" Shirogane mumbled under her breath.

Saihara watched the situation with awe and fear. Aizawa had already explained quirks to him, but he still was amazed by the raw power one person had. He was also scared of what would happen if he stayed in this dimension.

"Ummm, could we maybe not fight?" He stammered.

"Momota, where have you been? These guys are closing in on us!" Iruma shouted.

"I was getting Saihara!" It seems like no one heard me...Saihara thought.

"I will ask again, who are you working for, villains?" The strange men said.

"W-We're not villains! There has obviously been a miscommunication..." Saihara tried to explain.

The men scoffed. "I'm not fooled easily, villain. Now who are you working for?"

"Ectoplasm!" Aizawa shouted. "These people are not villains! They're high school students!"

Ectoplasm looked at Aizawa, and slowly lowered his guard. Oma stood there for a moment before laughing.

"What kind of hero can't tell between villains and innocent highschoolers?" He mocked.

"I'll have you know, young man, that these people-"

"Appeared out of nowhere with no idea where they were, and maybe inconvenienced you in the process? And you didn't ask them if they were okay, like a true hero would? Sounds a little amateur to me..."

"O-Oma-kun..." Saihara stammered.

"Fine, fine. But don't cry to me when this guy attacks innocent people."

Saihara went back and apologized for Oma's behavior, while the leader himself annoyed his classmates. They went into the faculty lounge, where all the Ultimate Academy students stood around, waiting for some sort of explanation.

Once they were alone in the lounge, Momota started the conversation. "So...we're out, right?"

"See, Shumai? I told you we'd be okay!" Oma smiled.

"I never said we wouldn't be okay, I just...was concerned. And, yes, we are out."

"Hell yeah! I'm gonna be able to stargaze and play the drums and do everything!" Momota celebrated. 

"Nyeh, maybe I'll get to do more magic..." "I might be able to cosplay with these people...oh, I wonder if they have some of my favorite shows..." "Gokuhara will show how amazing bugs are to his new friends!" 

"What about you, Shumai? Will you go into detective work?"

"Um, maybe...this whole experience...created some internal issues. I'll think about it..."

"Oh, well. I bet you'll do great at whatever you decide to do!" Oma smiled widely.

"T-Thanks..." Saihara blushed.

Aizawa stood outside the door, listening in.

"They're...celebrating?"

"What a peculiar reaction!" Principal Nezu smiled. "If they really are from another dimension, this is a rather odd way of reacting."

"Don't they know what that means?!" Present Mic shouted.

"Quiet. They might hear us."

Back in the faculty lounge, the students were planning a lot.

"Where even are we, Saihara?" Harukawa asked.

Kokichi huffed. "Hey, I've been here longer, let me tell!"

"I don't see you as a trustworthy person."

"Harukawa-chan is so mean! I might cry!"

"Ah, it's going to sound...rather insane..."

"We've been through insane. Whatever it is, we can handle it."

Saihara sighed and avoided eye contact as he explained their situation.

"I was...not expecting that."

"So wait, another dimension?!" Momota said in amazement.

"You saw earlier, that guy was multiplying himself. He was using what they call a quirk." Saihara explained.

"I knew I was going to travel beyond the stars, but inter-dimensional travel is a whole other level!"

Saihara smiled at his friend's enthusiasm. Sitting in the teacher's lounge, in another dimension, he felt like they were going to be alright.