15. Jaaaawss

Saihara and Oma lay sprawled on the couch, cuddling like their lives depended on it. Momota stared at them, wondering how long they had been at it. 

"They probably did it at...our old school, too." Harukawa muttered. During the game.

Iruma scoffed. "Makes sense. Those two are fucking inseparable now."

"...Maybe...it's a good thing." Gokuhara said with a smile. "Gokuhara likes when friends get along."

Yumeno yawned. "...Nyeh...it looks comfy. Maybe Oma's really the Ultimate Cuddler, and he's too much of an ass to say it..."

"Either that, or Saihara's the Ultimate Bed-wetter." Iruma giggled.

Momota smirked. "I'm just wondering how long they've been more than friends."

"Tch." Bakugou looked away from the scene. "Probably a while, if they're cuddling like that."

Todoroki raised an eyebrow. "What do you know about cuddling?"

"More than you, virgin icyhot!" 

"Still, it's obvious they've been together for a long time. Oh, this is so cute!" Uraraka beamed. 

Iida furrowed his eyebrows. "They should have been sleeping in their bedrooms. They must have gotten up for some reason."

Saihara sniffled in his sleep, and the entire class went silent. They watched as the young detective shivered and pulled Oma closer desperately. The leader nuzzled into him as a response, letting out a small groan.

Midoriya sighed lightly. "It's like they can't let go of each other."

The Ultimate Academy students nodded. Makes sense.

"I guess, but...I don't understand." Todoroki frowned. "Did something happen?"

No one responded. The Ultimates looked at each other, wondering if it was a good idea to tell them.

Oma started to stir as Saihara sniffled again. He blinked slowly, wondering what the commotion was about before he focused on the boy in his arms. Shit, again? 

He sat up on the couch and held Saihara closer, petting his hair and whispering reassurances to him. "Shhh...I'm here, sweetie, I'm here..." He muttered, the words barely loud enough to reach Saihara's ears. 

A few of the girls beamed in complete and utter joy, muttering to themselves about how adorable it all was. Oma shot them a glare, which shut them up, before he continued comforting the boy in his arms. 

"...Shh...it's just a bad dream...we're not there, Saihara-chan..." Oma muttered into Saihara's ear.

"Oi. What's wrong with Sherlock Homo?" Bakugou asked.

Oma shot him a glance. "...Just a nightmare."

The blonde teen cackled. "He still gets nightmares, at his age?"

"You're gonna have nightmares soon, if you don't close your foul ass mouth." Oma muttered, a stone cold glare on his face. Saihara shivered in his arms, and his expression softened. "...Shhh...you're okay. Everything's gonna be okay..."

Bakugou was about to say something, but he was cut off by many of the students glaring daggers into him. He scoffed, rubbing his neck nervously. 

"Does he need any help?" Momota asked. 

Oma smiled gently. "It'll pass; they usually do. I was hoping they'd go away after..." He trailed off, not wanting to admit their previous situation out loud. "...you know, but I guess it's something we'll have to deal with for a while."

"I'm not surprised." Harukawa muttered. She's had her fair share of nightmares.

Momota smiled nervously. "Yeah...even I've had a few nightmares in that place."

Midoriya looked up at them. "What are you guys talking about? What place?"

"It's probably just another thing they haven't told us." Jiro scoffed lightly when no one responded, her tone accusatory. 

Harukawa's eyes furrowed. "Yeah, it is. Do you have an issue with that?" 

"Oh, yeah, that reminds me." Denki spoke up, looking over to Jiro. "You didn't tell us about that thing you heard the other day."

The ultimate assassin was quick on the draw. "What thing?"

"Bakugou totally made her eavesdrop on a conversation between those two the first day they showed up." Kirishima chuckled as he gestured to Oma and Saihara. "She didn't tell any of us about it though. Bakubro was preeetty pissed."

"Oh? What kinda pervy conversation did you hear~? I bet it was something downright disgusting if you didn't tell anybody, ahaha!" Iruma cackled.

Oma shot her a glare. "Iruma, if you don't shut your nasty cockmangler I am going to sew it shut using your own sinews."

"W-What an awful description..." Hagakure gagged, the gesture only visible through the lifting of her long sleeves.

Momota sighed, chopping Oma on the head. "Yeah, that one was just nasty, little bro."

"You'd be saying something similar if the implications were between you and your little girlfriend." Oma muttered. He looked down to see Saihara's sleepy eyes opening from all the noise. "...Morning sweetie...did you have a bad dream again?"

The amateur detective sniffled, nodding and holding Oma even closer. 

"Well, you can tell me all about it as soon as we get out of this crowd, kay?"

Saihara looked around slowly, and he immediately blushed from embarrassment. "Oh, nooo..." He muttered, burying his head into Oma's chest.

The leader chuckled. "No, no, it's alright. See? No one's mad at us."

"Yeah, b-but they're staring..."

It was true. Some of the students had noticed Saihara's awakening and were observing the two carefully.

"Well, then, they just need to mind their own business, now don't they~?" Oma replied with a pointed smile. 

The two sat up together and walked out of the room. 

"Okay, Saihara-chan...you tell me about this nightmare you had." Oma asked, his tone firm yet comforting.

The detective sniffled again as he remembered his reoccurring nightmare. "It's the same one I u-usually have. I just...can't stop seeing their...bodies..."

Oma let out a small sigh as he wrapped his arms around his lover. "It's alright, Saihara-chan...we're safe now. You're safe."

"...Right..." Saihara nodded. "...Safe. I'm safe."

Author here: idk what im doing with this book. hopefully people will like it and maybe try to make it their own but for now i'm just gonna update this when I get inspiration to do so.

Words: 944