Chapter 1- Biana POV

This was it. I had to impress the judges. I'd been doing gymnastics for 5 years and I was never competed to get to Nationals.

"And next up is the one and only Biana Vacker", I heard them call.

As I walked out waving to the crowd I spotted my friends Sophie, Dex, Keefe, Marella, and my brother Fitz. He gave me a reassuring smile. I walked up to the floor and did a roundoff/front handspring/back handspring/cartwheel. I heard the crowd erupt in applause. One face in the audience stood out to me, it was a boy, he had black hair with silver-tipped bangs, and silvery blue eyes I guessed someone like that already had a girlfriend, but I couldn't get my mind off that boy. Next, I moved on to the beam and then the uneven bars, and then it came time to announce the winners only the top three would get to move on.

"In first place is Maruca Chebota", they anounced.

I knew her she was nice.

"In second place is Stina Heks", they said. Ugh she was my arch enimie.

"And in third place and the last one advancing is..." I crossed my finger, "Biana Vacker".

Wait I made it, I maid it and I was going to the Nationals.

"You made it", I heard someone yell and as soon as I turned around Sophie tackle hugged me knocking us both to the ground.

"I know I can't believe it", I said standing up and brushing the dirt off my uniform. I picked up my bag as we walked out into the parking lot. We piled into Fitz's red minivan. I had a car to, but it was a only a two seat convertibal. All of the sudden Fitz swerved off the road and the last thing I saw was that same boy with the silver-tipped bangs before everything went black.

Hi! thank you for reading the first chapter and I hope you liked it. I will try to update everyday, but there will be days when I can't also pls comment on what you think should happen and I love you all.