Chapter 13- Linh POV

"I recognize you," the familiar girl said.

"Well I have a twin brother Tam Song, but he's in the hospital", I said. I expected them to ask why, but instead, she just said:

"I'm Sophie Foster and this is Marella Redek it's nice to finally meet you", she said extending her hand for a handshake. I shook it.

"Linh Song, I don't think I know you", I said.

"Well, I guess we haven't officially met", she said, " We were in the car that you guys hit".

"Oh, well nice to meet you", I said.

***3 days later***

Sophie pov:

I was in my room messing around with my basketball. I didn't play cus I didn't have enough money to pay for trips and things like that, but I still loved it. I heard my phone ring. My ringtone was Water Under The Bridge by Adelle. It was my favorite song. I picked it up. It was Linh, I had gotten to know her and over the course of three days we had gotten to be pretty good friends, Marella had gotten to know her too and I had given Biana her number.

"Hi Sophie do you wanna come over", she asked.

"I wish I could, but I have to go to the hospital, Biana and Keefe are getting out today", I told her, "but you can come over tomorrow if you want".

"Okay see you later Sophie", she said.

"Bye Lihn".

I changed into a purple crop top and some jeans with a white backpack and my converse.

I hopped on the elevator and went down to the kitchen to wait for everyone else. Marella and Dex came down a few minutes later and we were waiting for Fitz because he was the only one who had a car to drive us. My car was in the shop and the only other person with a car was Keefe he had a bright red truck that I never understood. That's what made him so cute I guess.

Stop it, Sophie. Just Stop.

Fitz arrived on the elevator and we went down to his car and we all piled in.

Hope you guys liked this chapter and make sure to comment any ideas you have.