Chapter 6- Keefe POV

All I felt was pain through my legs. I had broken them both in the reck and even though the operation had been successful they still hurt like crazy. The door opened and I expected it to be the doctor again but..."Foster", I asked.

"Keefe, oh I've been so worried", she said and boy was it good to hear her voice again.

"I'm completely fine", I said putting on my best reassuring smile.

"Well, that's totally obvious", she said sarcastically, but her eyes kept drifting to my cast-rapped legs.

"I'm serious, I'M FINE", I said and threw my arms in the air for extra effect, but I winced from the motion.

"SEE, you're not fine, and please do everything to get better, for me", she said.

"Ok Foster, I'll try", I said, but a fit of coughing followed my words.

"Keefe are you okay", she asked.

"Yeah I'm fine", I said.

"Okay I should probably go now", she said and left without another word.

I sat there just staring into space. When would I be out of here? Another fit of coughs arose from my chest. The doctor came in and it became harder to breathe. The last thing I remembered was Foster's beautiful face and then it all went black.

Oh no, what happened to Keefe I can't believe we have to wait till the next chapter to find out wait I'm the one writing this*Face Palm*oh well pls comment and vote and follow me.