Chapter 1

5 hedgehogs hide in an ally, a white one with gold eyes in a grey shirt, black shoes, and brow pants, a blue one with green eyes in a black t-shirt, grey pants with the color faded from the sun, and black shoes, a black and red one with red eyes in black shoes, grey pants and a grey sweater, a green hedgehog with blue eyes in all black, and a green and black one with blue eyes and also in all black who is the only female there. The only thing that was the same about the 5 was that they were all cover in blood, dirt, and cuts. They were all armed and have the ability to harm anyone or anything in their way.

White hedgehog: Shut up bitch!

Blue hedgehog: Make me!

Female hedgehog: Enough! I've had it with you guys fighting like that. Can you knock it off before the cops find us?

Blue hedgehog: Silver started it.

Silver: I did not you mother fucker!

Black hedgehog: Sonic, leave him alone.

Sonic: Fine, I'll stop Shadow.

Green hedgehog: Did you really need to scream Scarlet?

Scarlet: Scourge, you can shut the hell up.

Sonic: Stop fighting.

?????: Blue's got a point.

A female jackal came over there with a male jackal. The female jackal had black and white fur and was wearing a grey shirt, a red jacket, and black pants. Her left eye is red with a scar over it that's hidden by her bangs and her left eye is black. The male jackal also had black and white fur and was wearing a white scarf over a black jacket with a grey shirt under it and he was wearing dark grey jeans with holes in them that weren't meant to be there. His left eye was gold but they couldn't tell because he had infectef scars over it and his right eye was blue and he had a scar over it too.

Scourge: Why are you taking his side May?

May: I'm not taking sides between you guys. We're all on the same side here.

Scarlet: Hey, where's your leash?

May: Not here.

Male jackal: Good thing they're not here. I'm sick of them.

Silver: Your parents are the fucking worst Zero.

Zero: I know.

After that, the 7 left. They went to go and do something illegal just for the fun of it. They're criminals so you can't expect much more. What they did is they blew up a building and after that, they heard the police coming so they hid only there was someone with them that they had never seen before. She was a pink and black hedgehog with green eyes. She was wearing a police officer uniform so the knew she was a cop only her gloves had gold on the tips of the fingers and around her wrist and the end of her boots and the souls were also gold. The difference in her uniform meant that she was the chief. She pulled a hammer out of her pocket and it looked like it was way to big to fit in it.

Scarlet: Crap. The Fuzz.

Sonic: They're the last thing we need.

Scourge: Let's ditch.

Shadow, Sonic, Scourge, Scarlet, Zero, and May were just about to leave when they realized that Silver wasn't with them.

Sonic: Silv?

Shadow: Silver.

Scourge: Hey Snow Ball.

Silver: Huh?

Scourge: C'mon, let's go.

Silver: Oh. Okay.

The 7 mobians left before they were caught only not before Scourge figured out that Silver had a crush on the chief. He started to get a little afraid that he might loose his cousin.