~Chapter 1~

A/N: This is pretty much your POV from episode 1-3 because the real stuff starts from ep 4 so yeh. Also, your older now 11ish :P .

You followed behind Jayce, a man who you were currently helping. Your family was his patrons and Caitlyn enjoyed his company so you spent a decent amount of time around him. He had asked you to help him with carrying some stuff to his workshop. Caitlyn was with you of course but she was a volunteer in the endeavor. You on the other hand, didn't want to take any part in this task but didn't have the heart to tell him you didn't want to help. You passed Jayce to open the door, since his box was fairly larger than yours. You turned the knob but it wouldn't open. "Jace the doors locked..do you have the key?" you asked as you turned to look at him.

"I never lock my door..maybe it's just jammed, try again." he said as you turned the knob again, with more force this time. You looked at him again and shook your head. You heard voices on the other side of the door and tried to get inside with more urgency now. 

"Hello? Is someone in there?" you asked, yelling through the door. Suddenly, there was an explosion. Its force sent you flying back and you dropped the box you were once holding. Something that was in the box flew out and sliced your hand open. You fell to the floor and noticed a blue colored orb rolling towards you. You grabbed it with your cut hand. Your eyes were blinded by the color blue and then you passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you woke up you were in your bedroom. You lifted your hand  up to look at it and noticed it was wrapped up. You sighed and leaned back, laying your head on the pillow behind you. You went to grab the blanket off of the edge of the bed when a sharp pain rushed through your body. "Ugh.." you groaned as you sat up and unwrapped your hand to look at the wound. When you saw the wound your eyes widened. Your blood was a purple looking color. "What the.." you said as you brushed your fingers over the cut. You looked at the blood that was now on your fingers. The fact that your blood was purple freaked you out, and kind of disgusted you in a way. "Ew!" you said as you flicked your fingers to the side, in attempt to flick the blood off of them. 

crack

You looked in the direction in which you had just flicked your fingers. A vase you had sitting on a nearby nightstand cracked. You scooted over to look at it and spotted the purple substance you had flicked, hardened and broke the vase. You were slightly fearful but were very intrigued. You pointed your fingers towards the blood on your hands. You moved your fingers in an upward motion and your blood began to float. Your mouth opened in awe and you practically threw yourself off the bed to go find Caitlyn. You burst into her bedroom filled with excitement " Caitie!" but she wasn't in there. You started to look around the house to find her. Even after 4 years you still can't get over how ginormous this house is. You started to run down the stairs when you spotted the rest of the family in the lounge room talking. 

"Jayce had nothing to do with that...he was robbed." Caitlyn reasoned with her mother. 

"It's true..I heard people in the room before the explosion. We should help him" you added, going to sit in your assigned chair. You walked past the family painting that you weren't in. Your 'mother' said you weren't in it because you were late even though she purposefully told you it was a different time then it was. But you didn't mind too much, you never considered any of them family except Caitlyn. Then you moved the pillow that was on your chair and sat down, placing the pillow in your lap.

"Y/N, make sure you have permission to join a conversation before you barge into it."  Mrs.Kiramman stated, not even looking in your direction.

"My apologies ma'am. It will not happen again." you said, trying to make it sound as sincere as possible. You looked in Caitlyn's direction and she put her hands together, silently apologizing. You made a hand gesture, showing her it's fine, your used to it by now.

"Anyways..we need to help him." Caitlyn continued.

"Caitlyn's right! We've known Jayce for years. Besides, we're his patrons. If anyone is meant to speak up for him, it's us." Mrs. Kiramman said as she played with her earrings in a nearby mirror. When you saw her playing with her earrings , your eyes widened. You quickly moved your hands to your ears to make sure your earrings were there. You sighed, relieved when you felt the small diamond in your hands. "Well, I must be going now..see you when I get back everyone," she blew a kiss towards Caitlyn as she exited the room. Caitlyn's father also left the room and headed for the library. You walked over to Caitlyn and climbed onto the empty space in her chair. 

"Are you okay? That explosion was huuuge!" you said laying back in the chair.

"Yeah..I wasn't too close to it..but you were right there. Are you okay?" she asked, worry filling her voice.

"Yup! Just a cut on my hand.." you looked at your hand when you remembered what you had come down to tell her. "Gues--"

"Jayce is working on some kind of.."magic crystal"" she said, adding air quotes. He's a genius but I don't know how I feel about magic..won't it add yet another difference that will make people against each other? Anyways, I cut you off..what were you about to say?" 

"Nothing important.." you mumbled, not wanting to tell her anymore. "Do you wanna go sneak into the kitchen again?" you asked, changing the subject. Caitlyn nodded with a smirk and stood up. She and pulled on your arms, making you stand up. You suddenly grabbed the pillow off of her chair and threw it at her face. Then you ran to the kitchen and she followed behind. "I'll get there first" you shouted behind you.

"That is so unfair! You're the faster one regardless I don't why you feel the need to cheat!" she whined from behind you. You opened the door to the hall and slipped and almost fell on your face. "Oops..did I forget to tell you they just cleaned and shined the floor in here? Must have slipped my mind...silly me!" Caitlyn teased as she took off her socks and carefully walked past you. She walked on her tippy-toes, making sure she didn't fall. In attempt to stop her, you reached out and grabbed her ankle, causing her to fall.

"Mwahaha" you laughed, evilly. "Augh!" you shouted when she fell on top of you.

"Hm..it seems like you stopped me from moving in exchange for your ability to move. Smart choice" she mocked, standing up. She reached down to you, helping you get up. You noticed her reaching for her pocket and your eyes widened. You began to move your feet as if you were ice skating so you could escape. Caitlyn pulled out her toy gun and pointed it in your direction. "It's too late sister. Beg and I will let you live." Caitlyn said, trying to make her voice deep in order to sound scary.

"Never!" you exclaimed, skate-running away. Caitlyn shrugged and pointed her gun, firing at your forehead. She sent about 10 foam bullets flying your way. You flipped to avoid it but remembered mid-air that the floor was slippery. "Y/N!" Caitlyn yelled, running towards you, falling in the process. You fell on your back but rolled to avoid breaking anything. "Ouch." Caitlyn groaned.

"Yeah. Ouch." you said, on your back.

A/N: So explanation for people who need it. The orb "fused" with Y/N's body because her blood is special or something.

and yes I took this opportunity to add some cute "sisterly moments" enjoy :P