FINALLY GOT BTS CONCERT TICKETS

HOSEOKS POV

As I woke in the middle of the night by the cause of my phone notification, I quickly open it as i see my best friend has sent me a video in the middle of the fucking night. I would be so angry nobody, and I mean NOBOBY disturbs my sleep in the middle of fucking 3am in the morning, "This better be go or istg it would be the last day of  Cha Eun-Woo", Hoseok said to himself as he was finding a comfortable position  to sit.

As he opened what his friend sent him, he immediately felt his member down there being hard. It was a video of JK better known as JUNGKOOK or KOOKIE but for him MY MAN was much better way to address him because that was what Hosoek considered him as.

"JK has gotten a lip piercing and it's fuckin hot", Hoseok whispered yelled to himself trying not to scream cause the last time he screamed at fucking 3am in the morning he got a good ass whooping from his mother and he is definitely not tryna get caught again because of his best friend and his bias.

Hobi decide to ignore his friend and go back to sleep where him and the whole of BTS were about to get married, trying to regain that dream he would go all crazy tomorrow about JK, but know sleep is what is clouding his brain and him regaining that beautiful dream cause if not his friend would have to face the consequences for it.

{IN THE MORNING]

"TAKE MY HANDS NOW

YOU ARE THE CAUSE OF MY EUPHORIA"

Hobi woke up as soon as he heard his alarm and started singing along with JK, that was one of his favourite songs and he promised himself that once he meet JK, he would as for a private concert just him and JK sing that song to him and after that he would kidnap JUNGKOOK and flee away from everybody to an island where he would enjoy his life with his FIONE man.

Getting up and getting dressed for school, he heads to the kitchen where he can see his mother and his sister eating pancakes. "Hey Mom" I said as I hugged her. "Good morning brat", she said as I walk towards my sister and I  snatch her pancake from her plate.

As she was about to say something when mother spoke, " You know a certain persons bday is coming up", and I knew she was talking about me. "Oh really who", I said as to pretending I didn't  know.

My mother rolled her eyes and continued, "And you I got that person a BTS concert ticket this Friday", my mother said and those were the last words I heard before collapse.