BITCH WE'RE GONNA MEET BTS

As i hurry to my second period as I missed my first one cause I collapsed, I get in my Engilsh class really quick before Mr Lee have my write a whole ass essay on why I shouldn't be late to class.

I see Eunwoo and I sit next to him and take my book before the teacher enters, "Why tf weren't you in class bitc-" I smack him with the tickets. He almost yeeted me but saw the tickets and started screaming which drawed attention to us in class.

Now it was my turn to cuss at him "Bitch your making noise", I whisper yelled at me. He stopped but the stupid grin he had on his face was there literally the whole ass time we we're in class, whole school. 

[ AT HOBI RESIDANCE ]

As where we talking about what we were gonna wear a well about upcoming possibility  where JK asks him to be his husband to be and escape to that island he always dreamed of. "So I thought we both could wear matching outfits", Eunwoo asked with excitement in his voice. I gave a thought then agreed to his idea, it was not bad at all. "As long as we don't wear one of those inside out stretch pants", Hoseok said and Enuwoo looked strange ay him. "BOI what is you talkin about", Hoseok just shrugged and pulled his laptop to his lap to start his online shopping which he preferred than to actually go out and shop.

"Are gonna keep starring at me or are we gonna start our shopping", Hoseok said with a hint of mockery in his voice, which resulted to his friend smacking him on the head not at all friendly.

[ON FRIDAY WHICH IS THE DAY BEFORE HOBIS BIRTHDAY AND ALSO THE BTS CONCERT IS AT HOBIS BIRTHDAY I DONT THINK I SAID THAT AT FIRST]

EUNWOO POV

I heard my phone ring at fuckin 4am in the morning at I answered and as I was about to cuss at who ever had the audacity to call me this early in the morning. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ITCH WE'RE GOING TO BTS CONCERT YOU SHOULD THANK ME FOR MY EXISTANCE", I heard my best friend on the other side on the line, "Hoseok, calm  and breath", I said and I could hear him do so but the excited was still there. "Now, COULD YOU TELL ME WHY YOU DECIDED TO CALL AT ME FUCKIN 4AM IN THE FUCKIN MORNING BITCH", I said as I could bearly keep my eyes opened and it was silent on the other side of the line, so I thought the bitch hanged up but no, "OH I SEE HOW IT IS WHEN U WAKE ME UP AT 3AM IN THE FUCKIN MORNING ITS TOTALLY COOL BUT WHEN I DO IT IM ANNOYING, OH I SEE HOW IT IS YOU DONT LOVE ME NO MORE DO YOU", Hoseok said and I knew if I didn't apologise shit would get even more dramatic. "Hoseok I'm sor-", the bitch didn't let me speak and continue to be dramatic.

"I THOUGHT OUT OF ALL PEOPLE UNDERSTANDS ME BUT NO,NOT EVEN MY BEST FRIEND,WELL MY ONLY FRIEND UNDERSTANDS ME", And I could hear sobs. GOD HE GET EMOTIONALLY AT  NIGHT.