NEW FRIEND?

THIRD POV 

"HOSEOK WAKE UP BITCH, I'm not willing to miss this concert because of your dramatic ass", Hobi felt his body being shaken hard like when he was a child, when his teacher tried to wake him up in class and everyone else will laugh at him, ahh good all days...anyways, hobi got up and saw that he was in the bathroom with Eunwoo and the Boy who was shouting Sugas name in all nickname he could remember next to him, starring at me.

"W-what happened?", hobi woke and from the floor and said, "And why am i need a bathroom floor", he asked again as his back bone hurted from laying in the bathroom cold tiled floor. The boy next to him alomg with Eunwoo helped him get up and sitted him on the toilet sit.

"The bitch fainted and I helped you get here but you were getting to heavy for my stamina so we dropped you on the floor, your Welcome~", the boy next to Eunwoo spoke a little sassy with attitude and to be honest he liked that.

"Ohh well thanks hoes", I said without hesitation and actually thinking about it's just came out naturally tbh. "I dont let no body call me a hoe bitch", the boy said and then it got quiet as him and I just had a starting contest.

"Now if both yall are done can we go the concert is almost half way and I'm not about to miss it just cuz of both so yall", I quickly got up from the toilet and sprinted our of the bathroom with one boy screaming I must be care and the other screaming how ungrateful I am.

Once we got back in the crowd  which was difficult damn, bts was performing sliver spoon and chile we came just in time for those hip thrust, "Looord have mercy", me and the blue haired boy said at the same time as we saw Jimin hip thrust near us and the bitch just smirked at us and went to tae.

"PARK FUCKIN JIMIN", again we screamed as and squealed as we should he just smirked at us.
"Chile I can finally die in peace now", he said, "Preach Bitch", after that we laughed.

"By the way my name is Keehoo", the blue hair boy said, "And I'm Hoseok", I replied.

I turn around to find my bestie smiling at he like a madman, "What?", I asked, "Oh nothing it's just that my Hobi is finally making friends other than me", he said said still with that stupid  grin on his face like a proud mother.

"What are you talkin about we aren't friend", I answered him, "Yeah your not Yet~", his determination made me smile and little shy.