YES TODAY!!! [1]

JUNGKOOK POV

"Ya'll better hurry up, ya'll have about 5min to get inside that van", Namjoon yelled at us from down stairs. I hurry and get my things before he gets angry at us, and I'm not willing to get a lecture about the importances of being early.

As I head downstairs, I come across Tae and Jimin stuffing their fucking face like 'ANIMALS', I grab an apple and head to the van before Namjoon comes back and yell at us again. "Yo Jungkook can u carry me my bag it's quiet have", Yoongi asked and before I could say answer he said he tossed his bag at me, "Thanks koo", like I was gonna agree. I swear being the Maknea of the group is not as exciting as I thought it would be.

Today we have a concert and I'm happy cause I'm gonna see ARMY again after 2 years, damn its been a long time. "How tf is all of us gay?", Tae asked us all out of nowhere. Everyone stared at him shocked as too why ask this question?, "I am not GAY", I emphasize the gay part, "I'm bisexual", I said at everyone shifted their gaze to me.

"Ohh yeah, Well tell that to your weird obsession towards Justin B-", Jimin said and before he could say anything I quickly answer, "I'm not obsessed with him, I admire him as an artist", I said. "Well tell that to your album full of his pictures", Jin said. "There is nothing wrong with that", I defended myself. "I would have said so if he wasn't half naked on all of them", Jin said and everyone started laughing like they heard the best joke of the year or something.

The rest of the trip was quiet as everyone was on their memorizing their lines for the show, well that stupid I mean it their song what is there to memorizing. After 1hour we arrived at the stadium and I could here the noise of fans it was already packed. I can't wait to see army again.