Chapter 1

A/N: Hey guys so this is my first ever fanfic so I'm sorry if it isn't good. I hope yall like it anyway and if you see a mistake in my English or something please tell me. Cause English isn't my native language so the chances of me making mistakes are quite high haha.

Oh and I know this doesn't fit the series cuz well Wilhelm is obviously not straight but I still wanted to write this story with a fem y/n pov. So just see this as what I think would've happened if he would've fallen in love with a girl

Today is my first day at Hillerska. I'm terrified. All these new people I'm gonna have to meet. All the people who might try talking to me and will observe me. I hate those situations. So I'm not excited at all. I'm glad I got to leave my last school tho. And I mean Hillerska can't be as bad as my last school. I'm glad I'm gonna be a boarder at Hillerska. I mean it's awesome to be able to hide away in my room during school hours. But I will associate my room with school a bit too sadly. But that's what it'll be I guess. Nothing I can change about that.

--------------------

We're finally here. The drive here was awesome as always.. Not. I hate car rides. They are always so awkward. Especially with both my parents. If I'm in luck they'll end up talking to each other the whole way tho and I can just do what ever I want in the back. Except today they, especially my dad of course, kept asking if I was excited and if I had everything I needed. And a load more questions. All those questions made me even more anxious.. But well we're finally here.

As we walked towards the school I was amazed at the beauty of the gardens. I almost tripped because I wasn't looking at where I was walking to. I already know that the gardens out here are gonna be one of my favorite places!

When we arrived at the door of the school the headmistress was waiting for us. I shook her hand and observed her while she also shook my parents' hands. She seems kind of strict but she gives of nice vibes so I should be fine. She then showed us around the school and made me meet all the other staff members.

After the detailed tour I was finally able to check out my room. I'm not sharing one obviously because my parents are rich as fuck and want the best for there little baby even though I'm not even close to being the favorite child. But I'm very happy I don't have to share. I love my privacy and I don't know what I'd do without. I need a place to hide away and be on my own. The room is amazing by the way. It's way bigger then my room at home, least favorite kids will relate. And in this room I don't have to worry about my parents or siblings coming in unannounced. Or anyone going in when I'm not here and looking through my stuff because this door has a lock!

--------------------

Now it was finally time for my parents to leave. They didn't seem to have any problem with leaving me. They didn't even think to hug me goodbye. Not that I minded because I dont like physical touch anymore. That fase has past. Or at least from almost no one I like it. Except from Katie of course, my best friend. It's so annoying that I don't go to the same school as her anymore. Everything was always more fun when we were together. But I guess I need to make new friends too now, that should be fun to see how that turns out.

Well now that they left the time has finally come. What I've been anxious for all day. Meeting my classmates.. But I'm sure I'll be fine. Right?

I started walking towards the room where I'd meet everyone. Luckily I had checked the map a hundred times to make sure I knew where I had to go. But I'd probably check quite some more times while walking there. I guess that's something I do when I'm anxious. Just like fidgeting with my ring, which I just notice I'm doing too right now. Ah well, what did I expect.

After wandering around for quite some time I had found the classroom where I was supposed to be. When I walked into the classroom I could feel all the eyes watching me. It takes me a while to realize why. But now I see it.. My dumbass forgot to put on the school uniform. So I was here in my jeans and sweater while everybody was in the school suits. I did it again! I made the worst first impression ever but it was fine. Whatever. The teacher didn't say anything about it too luckily so I just sat down and ignored everything around me. Everyone had probably already forgotten about me anyways. No need to even make a good first impression since no-one would even remember.

--------------------

After our teacher explained the rules and the schedules we were dismissed. I went back to my room immediately obviously. I didn't feel like socializing anymore today. My social battery was finished. I know I'll probably regret that I didn't stay for a while but that's a problem for the future. No need to worry about it. I ended up not going to dinner either and just going to sleep while listening to my favorite songs to bring my comfort.

A/N: I finished my first chapter!! I know this didn't run very smoothly but like I said it's my first fanfic ever so I hope I'll just improve throughout the story