Chapter 6

So today is Friday. The day I go back to my parents for 3 nights. Too long in my opinion but oh well. I couldn't really sleep last night. I ended up going on my phone for way too long for distraction. But somehow I'm not that tired. I have to get out of bed now tho. I don't wanna be too late and I kinda wanna grab some breakfast before class too. So I went out of bed and got dressed. After that I went to the common room to see if Simon had arrived already. And as I was walking towards the common room I saw him just leaving and walking in my direction.

"Good morning! I was about to see if you were here already." I explained. "Well I was just about to come look if you were up already!" he answered smiling. "What a coincidence" I said smiling as well as I went on "So shall we quickly grab some breakfast before class?" "Yes please! Let's go!" he said.

We went to the cafeteria, grabbed some food and took a seat. We ate in peace until we heard the bell ring. We looked at each other and I know he thought what I thought. So we immediately stood up and started running towards our classroom. Luckily our teacher still let us in, but it was still awkward. Because everyone was looking at us as we arrived late and took our seat. But the rest of the class was fine.

--------------------

Our last class of the day has just ended and my anxiousness started to fill me again already. I knew my parents would show up soon. And I still was not excited at all. But I didn't want Simon to notice. The only person who knows how I feel about my parents most of the time is Katie. And I'd like to keep it that way. So I just looked at Simon and smiled. I said I was gonna go pack some last things in my room and I would come and say goodbye to him after that. And then I left.

When I arrived in my room I sat down on my bed and just stared at the wall for a few minutes. I didn't wanna finish packing my bag. That would make it so much more real that I was really going home again. I just didn't want to. But after a few minutes I did start packing. If I wouldn't I'd have the chance of my parents coming in before I was able to say goodbye to Simon. So I finished up packing my bag and went to the gardens, because that's where Simon would be.

When I arrived at the gardens I saw Simon sitting on a bench by the pond. I sat down next to him and said "Hi! I've finished packing!" "Great!" he answered. I'm not sure why but something felt off. Maybe it was his tone or his wordchoice. Or maybe his body language. Well it doesn't really matter. Somethings wrong. So I asked "Is everything alright?" "Yeah! Of course!" he answered. "Are you sure?" I asked "If you don't wanna tell me it's fine but I just don't really believe you" He looked at me and said "It's just stress. I need to get good grades to stay here at Hillerska. And I didn't really study that much for my tests. I mean they all went fine, but still. I just don't wanna switch schools again." he said. "I understand! Switching schools ain't fun. I've switched quite a few schools too and that isn't great. But this is about you. You're a smart guy and I'm sure you're grades will be fine! You have this natural smartness. Even if you wouldn't do shit you could still pass your test! So don't worry." I replied." Thank you! I really appreciate it!" he said.

As we finished talking I saw two people walking towards us. It took me a little bit to realise who they were but as they got closer I saw it. It were my parents. I immediately stood up and walked towards them. "Hello mom. Dad." I said. "Hello y/n! How did you're tests go?" my mother asked. I sighed and answered "I think they went quite good mom. No need to worry about them. It'll be fine!" "It better be" she said laughing but I know she was dead serious.

I noticed Simon had came too and stood next to me so I said "Mom, dad, this is Simon! And Simon this are my parents!" Simon put out his hand and shook my parents hands as he said "Nice to finally meet you! You have a lovely daughter!" I looked at him and saw he was serious so I blushed, because apperently he meant it. My dad said "Well thank you! And it's nice to meet you too. Are you her boyfriend?" I bursted out into laughter as I realised what they said. But my parents looked at me with a look which made me stop laughing immediately and Simon said "No sir, I'm not. I am not into girls so it's not because of you're daughter." I couldn't place if my dad was relieved or disappointed as he said "Oh okay."

After some more small talk I asked "Shall we go?" To what my parents answered "Yes of course! You're siblings must be wondering where we are anyways." So they started walking towards the car again as I said "I'll be their in a second!" I wanted to say goodbye in private. So when they were far enough away I said "Well, I guess this is goodbye for now." I'm not sure why I made such a big deal out of it because normally we wouldn't see each other in the weekend either but oh well. "Yeah goodbye! Have fun at home and see I'll see you again on Monday! Oh and we'll text so don't think you won't hear from me until Monday" he said smiling again. "Well good! Otherwise I'd miss you to much of course" I said fake pouting which he laughed at. "Well see you on Monday! Oh and don't worry too much! You'll be fine." I said as I walked towards the car. He just waved at me smiling. So I waved back.

--------------------

The car ride was awfully awkward as usual so I just stared outside the whole way and listened to some music. I was quite scared of what be awaiting me at home. My siblings.. I didn't miss them. My big sister. My little brother. And my little sister. Seeing them again should be interesting.. We'll see how that goes.

A/N: I'm going way slower through my storyline than I had planned. But I don't wanna make my chapters too much longer either. Cuz I think that won't make it better either. But oh well someday I'll get to the point where Wilhelm comes in the story and where the exciting shit starts. No worries yall. I have a ton of ideass! If yall have tips tho or things you just don't (or do) like please let me know so I can improve my story. Thankss