Chapter 5

The next few days flew by quite fast. The days were the same. When I'd wake up I'd study. Then I'd make that days test or tests. Then I'd have lunch with Simon. And after that I'd try studying but doing other stuff most of the time. Then it'd be dinner time and after that I'd study until I fell asleep basically. And then it all started again.

Today it's Thursday. Yesterday I had my last test so now I can finally relax a little bit. I do have normal classes again today but after those I don't have to study that much unlike I had to in the testweek. So that's great! But I don't have any less stress tho. I mean now I need to wait for my grades which should come in this weekend. And worst of all that's not the only stressful thing this weekend. This weekend everyone goes home. Just for the weekend but that's still too long in my opinion. I personally don't miss my home. I have my own room here too and I don't have any annoying siblings or parents here so what else could I want. But now I have to go home. I'm not excited for that, but oh well. But I don't have time to keep thinking about this right now. I need to head to class!

When I arrived in class Simon luckily saved me a seat! We were sitting in the back so we could talk quite freely which was nice. I don't even know what we talked about, but after a while the weekend came up since I'd go home. For Simon it was nothing special since he's a non-boarder so he goes home everyday. But for me it's different.

Simon asked "Are you excited for the weekend? To finally go home again?" I replied with "Yeah a little! It's weird being away from home for this long" Even though I didn't mean a bit from it. But I just didn't want to explain it. That's too much trouble. So I just left it at that. I switched the topic and we kept talking until the bell rang.

This was our last class so we were done for today. We decided to go to my room because I had to pack my bag and he wanted to help because that's fun. So we went to my room

When we arrived I took my suitcases since I wasnt sure how much I was gonna take. I obviously need underwear and socks. I also needed a few nice sweaters and some sweatpants. Since I took all those with me. Then I needed the book I was reading right now, earphones and a charger of course. Now I only needed some pyjamas, my bathroom stuff and my big blankiesweater, because that thing is comfort. Surprisingly I managed to fit it all in one suitcase! I didn't expect that, but it did fit so that's great.

Now I just went to sit down next to Simon and we ended up watching out serie to pass the time until dinner.

After dinner I decided to do my homework because the idea of not doing it stresses me out. So somehow I found the motivation to do it. And after that I just went to bed, not to sleep tho obviously.