Harith : My Life Full Of Adventure

Harith was a clever Leonin boy, Leonins are one of the cutest creature on the forest, they are cat-like creatures, they have cat ears and cat tails. And Leonins love to do Apple pies or any kinds of pie [ mmm... yummy ] Leonins are also special, they can love each other even it has the same gender.
Yet they have more and more talents.
But Harith is different, he has an ambition to be a moniyan empire warrior, so that he can protect his fellow leonins. They always hides from monsters that wanted to kill them, and they never seen the outside world before, because of these Abyss Demons. These Abyss Demons love to kill Leonins and love to eat them. So they made a little home deep in the forest to hide and keep demons away from them.

(Harith's P.O.V.)

[Harith is running in the wild and went to the old tree to get his grandpa a fairy fruit]
I'm sure grandpa would love this large fairy fruit! *(smiles and went back home).

(Nobody's P.O.V.)
As Harith went back home, he is shock to see his home burning, and saw a demon killing and destroying their home.
Harith run quickly to his house to check grandpa,

as he arrived, his grandpa is stucked by a tree, as he tries to help his gandpa, grandpa pushes him away

Harith - (tears falling) Grandpa why...?

Grandpa - (coughing) Harith my child... I'm so sorry...
you can't help me with this....

Harith - No! (cries) I won't leave you!

Grandpa - you have to...
our friends had run away, (caresses Harith's face) and I think you should to. Listen to me my child... our forest is in danger, you have to fulfilled your dream to be a moniyan empire warrior, we need you to protect us, we need you to stay alive.

Harith - but grandpa.... (hugs grandpa and run fast with tears falling).
[ Harith whispered to his self ] I will grandpa.

** **

[how did they met?]

(Harith's P.O.V.)
I'm so devastated.... I lost my grandpa...I lost my family, I need to defeat those deviant demons, but how....?, They are too strong and they even destroyed my home, in just a single blow. *sigh*

 *sigh*

phew... I guess I'll just accept it that my family was gone...(teary eyes)
But it was just too hard for me

(punches the tree angrily then cries)[as he stoped crying, cleans up his tears and taking a walk to clear his mind

[as he stoped crying, cleans up his tears and taking a walk to clear his mind.]

**back at Harley**

(Harley's P.O.V.)

*sigh* This was a good idea I guess, I need to leave home, I just can't stand to see dad. He hated me so much, I know Lesley will be worried about this, but it's for my own good.
Maybe I could start a new life here, even without a family. The forest has everything I need, I have read a book on how to survive a forest. Things would be easy enough, besides I'm the greatest magician of all time! (tries to smile, and started to look for a good spot for him to stay).

(Nobody's P.O.V.)

The universe really want them to meet, they were walking just right straight at them. Harith was looking down, while Harley was looking in the map, and that they bumped into
each other.

 Harith was looking down, while Harley was looking in the map, and that they bumped intoeach other