I Shall Bring You Back Home

Moniyan Empire, an Empire blessed by the Light Lord, an empire which
protects everyone from harm, and protects everyone from Abyssal Demons. Queen Silvanna the Imperial Knightess, the Queen who is blessed by Light lord, and Honored to serve her people and loved by her people.

Queen Silvanna's brother:
The Prince was kidnapped by the Blood demon Queen, and turned him into demon just like them and make him lure the Abyss. And all of them knew the Prince was The Abyss Prince, that Alice named him "Dyrroth", but they still can't fight them, it's because for the safety for their people.
Queen Silvanna still believes she can save her brother, and bring him back home. And till' she receive's a letter from the Abyss Prince, And she knew it's going to be a war.
"If you want peace, prepare for war"

Tigreal, the Captain, he leads all soldiers, and trained them.

Fanny, sister of Tigreal, she uses her cable to fight and fly across the sky.

Alucard, or called by the people
"the demon hunter" he promises to get revenge for his dad, who was killed by demons.

Granger, the man who feared by demons, he plays his deadly sonata to torture and kill demons.

𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘘𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘯
They are well trained and always a soldier ready for fight.

But the Queen can't still completed it,
she needs one more Lightborn chevalier for Inspirer.

*back to Lesley and Harley*

(Lesley's P.O.V.)
I had talked to the Queen about the Leonin, and the Queen was so stunned to speak when I told her it is a Leonin, and she really wants to see this Leonin right away.

(Harley's P.O.V.)
Lesley's the best, I knew she can help us, but does Harith really ready for this?

(Harith's P.O.V.)
I'm so glad to have Harley,
they helped me to go to Moniyan
and now, I'm at the gate of the Palace, and can't wait to meet the Queen.
I'm so nervous that I could hold Harley's hand, glad he's with me
and his sister too. (smiles)

Harith - Thank you so much Harley and miss Lesley! (smiles)

Lesley - No problem, let's go
maybe the Queen is waiting.

Harley - (Smiles)

*At the Queen's*

Lesley - My Queen, (bows down)
so grateful to see you.

Queen Silvanna - Lesley, so glad you came (smiles)

Harley and Harith - Y-Your Highness!
(bows down)

Queen Silvanna - Hi, Harley and (realize) Oh, is this..?

Lesley - Yes, my Queen.

Queen Silvanna - Hello Leonin,
(greets him with a smile)
what's your name?

Harith - My name is Harith! (smiles)

Queen Silvanna - Nice to meet you Harith. Lesley, Harley will you please leave us alone, I want to ask him something. (smiles)

Lesley and Harley - Yes, your highness
(both of them smiles while leaving)

(Harith's P.O.V.)
B-But why? (nervous)
what will she ask me?

Queen Silvanna - Harith, you can tell me what you really want.

Harith - [oh, did she knew?]
Your Highness, I want to be a moniyan warrior, I want to have my revenge, the demons had destroyed our lives, and I really want to fight for them, for also I can help humans to be not harmed by demons too.

Queen - That's amazing Harith,
You are a wonderful example as a Leonin. (Pats Harith and feel a extremily power inside of Harith)
Ha- Harith!?

Harith - Yes, Your Highness!?
(started to panic)
what did I do?!

Queen Silvanna - You! You are the Chosen One! (hugs Harith)

Harith - Th- "the chosen one"?

Queen Silvanna - Yes! you are Inspirer, you are going to complete the Lightborns. I have waited so long for you.

Harith - so you mean, I'm a moniyan warrior? (confused)

Queen Silvanna - Exactly (smiles)
Training will start tommorow.
You need to get ready for the war.

Harith - A war?

Queen Silvanna - Yes, in one week we will have a huge war, we need to save moniyan and my brother, who was kidnapped by demons.

Harith - The Abyss Prince?
He's your brother?!

Queen Silvanna - Yes, come back here tommorow for your training.

Harith - Yes, your highness! (smiles)

(Harith's P.O.V.)
I still can't beleive, when the Queen said I am the Chosen One, I feel happy and confused at the same time.
but sure I'm a moniyan warrior!
(smiles)

(Nobody's P.O.V.)
Harith went to Harley and Lesley and went back home, Harith told them what conversation they had with the Queen, and Harley was so happy about it.

They went back home and sleep and Harith prepared his things for the training tomorrow.
And Harith gives Harley a kiss on cheeck before heading to sleep.

Harith wokep up early, took a shower and eat with them, and went early to meet the Queen and other Lightborn Chevaliers.
The Queen introduces Harith to the lightborns, they are grateful to have Harith, and they started their training. Everyone seems pretty good,
Fanny master her cables, Captain Tigreal makes a really nice set, Alucard sharped his sword while Granger reloads his gun and plays a music.
As they are busy with theirselves,
they took a glance of Harith,
Harith runs very fast, Harith dashes fast and casts a Zamman force.
Everyone was amazed because only a powerful Leonin can summon a Zamman force.
The Queen was amazed too, and let them practice for 5 days, till the war begins.

The Queen had evacuated their people to Magic Academy to keep them safe there, so their people won't get harm in war, including Harley and Lesley.

Harith hugs and kisses Harley before saying goodbye. Harley was so worried and don't want to leave but they had to. "be careful Harith"

1 week had passed this is the day of war and The lightborns and their soldiers could hear the loud noice from the Abyss, which is really close to them.

Silvanna could feel her brother,
"I will save you, brother"

as they have faced each other....
the war begins....