Remember me

(I added some Alucard and Granger things in middle of war XD)

(Harley's P.O.V.)
Harith...., be careful
promise me you will be back safe,
promise me! (teary eyes)
As I saw him from far away, I could feel that I'm missing him, I could feel danger is with him.
He promises me that he'll be safe during the war, I hope he won't break that promise...

****

(Harith's P.O.V.)
It breaks my heart, when I saw Harley crying. I am a Lightborn Chevalier and said to be the Chosen One, but I'm also afraid, I'm so scared, but I have to do it for Harley, my fellow Leonins and for the Empire.
I promise Harley.

**back to War**

Queen Silvanna, and all Lighborns had gathered together. They are all ready to fight, Granger would take down ten demons in just one bullet,
Alucard slays demons in just one combo, so as Fanny she flew and slays their head and Tigreal makes a good set that would stunned the demons and make them weak.
But the Queen faces the Abyss Prince

(Queen Silvanna's P.O.V.)
This is it... my first and last hope,
I shall break the curse from my brother's heart, so he could be with me again. But I can't do that yet.

(Nobody's P.O.V.)
The Lightborns went easy on killing demons, but sooner the Demons getting stronger.

Fanny - Fully Exp- (hit by demon)
ow!

Tigreal - (Catches Fanny)
What's happening, why are they getting stronger?

Fanny - Y-Yes.. ouch..

Alucard - Granger, watch out!

Granger - (gasp)

Alucard - (kills the demon)
you're welcome (winks)

Granger - I can protect myself, Alucard, go away (dead stare)

Alucard - Oh? is that how you thank me? don't worry you're still Handsome (smirks)

Granger - Don't make me

Alucard - Alright, Alright! I'm sorry!(runs fast)

(runs fast)

Granger - [Tch, annoying as always.]

**back to Queen Silvanna**

Queen Silvanna - Chevaliers, back down!

Fanny - My Queen, we can't defeat them all!

(Harith's P.O.V.)
I feel this strange thing on my body,
sure I can beat those deviant demons,
but sooner I could feel we're losing,
and all I could think of is Harley.

Queen Silvanna - I guess I have no choice, we have completed the Lightborns, and I guess we need to use our Magic.

Harith - wh- what do you mean?

Queen Silvanna - We can increase our power, and so we can easily slays every demon, and thanks to you, it is all because of you Harith, you are a true friend to the empire.

Harith - oh, no problem (chuckles)

Queen Silvanna - Moniyan warriors,
Show your teeth!!

All - AAHHHH!!

(Nobody's P.O.V.)
Queen Silvanna had cast the magic to all Lightborns, Harith dashes really fast like a speed of a bullet, Alucard had the most sharpen sword and could slay a demon in one hit, Granger had compose the most deadly sonata, Fanny could fly freely, and Tigreal protects them all.
Queen Silvanna slays every demon with her Light Sword.

They have taken down all Demons,
and now they need to face Thamuz, the right hand of the Abyss Prince.
Thamuz is sure strong, and he hits Fanny, and Fanny loses control, but soon they Beat him with all their forces. And now they have to face with the Abyss Prince, The Abyss Prince was too strong, and they couldn't make him stop, Fanny is down, Alucard and Granger tries to fight but the Prince knocked them to the ground that they have lost balance, and so as Harith.

 And now they have to face with the Abyss Prince, The Abyss Prince was too strong, and they couldn't make him stop, Fanny is down, Alucard and Granger tries to fight but the Prince knocked them to the ground that they have lost balance, and so as ...

Abyss Prince - (Evil Laugh)
"Lighborns" you all are PATHETIC
HA HA HA HA!
you all are weak!

Alucard and Granger - N- No!

Abyss Prince - Stop Squeling (laughs)
Tch Pathetic.

Queen Silvanna - Stop! (hits Dyrroth)
Brother! you need to stop!

Abyss Prince - "Brother"?

Queen Silvanna - Yes! Alice kidnapped you, and turn you into demon! so please come back to me brother.

Abyss Prince - So... Alice lied to me...

Queen Silvanna - Yes! she's an EVIL please come back to me and-

Abyss Prince - (Laughs Evily)
so? what do you expecting me to do?
come with you? I already knew she kidnapped me, but NOTHING'S GONNA CHANGE MY MIND!
(laughs continuesly)

Queen Silvanna - oh...
I guess you're not my brother anymore and I shall finish you..
[the cursed had taken him all, my brother is gone]

(Queen Silvanna's P.O.V.)
I know it hurts...to kill your own brother... but I have to do it...for the empire's safety.

(hello there! they'll be a next chapter tomorrow)