The Story

(Harith's P.O.V.)
No,no,no! Harley please stay!
I needed you! I will do anything to stop you from leaving forever!
(teary eyes)

*at Ark's shore*

(Nobody's P.O.V.)
The Vance family had already went to their ark and all of their things were in there. Harley looks up the sky and closes his eyes to feel the air blowing.

(Harley's P.O.V.)
(sighs) The wind feels empty but so relaxing, I could feel of Harith besides me, I can't stop thinking about you Harith, even in my dreams I always see you, I...feel you....
How sad it is (face palm)
I love you Harith, we'll meet each other soon.
[soon in another life, my love]

(Nobody's P.O.V.)
The Vance's ark had already go, and Vance family waving saying goodbye to Moniyan people.
A few seconds later the ark had stopped, The ark can't move, everyone notices it, including Harley and they have heard a large noice and a.... a voice?

(Harley's P.O.V.)
(shocked) AAH! what is happening!?
What is that...? why so familliar...?
A voice from-?
Ha-Harith!?

(Nobody's P.O.V.)
Harith uses all of his magic and Strength and his Zamman force to be a bridge to make the ark stop.
All of their people had notices and all of them stunned to see it was the Legendary Time Traveler, all eyes looking at Harith, but Harith only looking at Harley.

Harith - Harley!!
(yells loud so Harley could hear)

Harley - Ha-Harith!?
What is happening!? What are you doing!? You could put your life on danger! (yells)

Harith - It doesn't matter!
Harley please listen! (yells loud more)
I know you! I had my memory back!
and it was you! the one I always loved!

Harley - (teary eyes) Y-You remember me?

Harith - Yes! you're the only boy that I fell in love with! you are this blonde golden hair with this precious grass green eyes! (tears with joy)
I-I always love you! I love you more than you had ever imagined!
I love you! please don't leave me!
stop leaving! (teary eyes)

Harley - (cries with Joy)
I love you more Harith!
you are this boy that could make my heart raised more! I love you!
(jumps off out the ark and runs to hug Harith)

Harith - (Hugs back) I'm so happy to have you again, please don't ever leave me again. (cries)
I love you

Harley - I promise, I won't,
I love you (tears with joy)

(Nobody's P.O.V.)
The people cheer for them with happiness, and while they were hugging each other, Harith had forgotten that his Zamman force would only last for any minutes and it continues fading. (laughs) and so they had falling into the water.

Harith and Harley - Ahhh!!! (falls)

Harith - Oh! I-I'm sorry! (chuckles)
I forgot about my magic! (laughs)

Harley - (laughs) silly, now we are all wet.

Harith - sorry, (chuckles)
Uh hey, I know we're on water, and I-
I can't kneel down but uhm...
(took the ring from his glove's pocket and shows to Harley)
W-will you marry me?

Harley - (shocked and cries with joy)
Oh, yes! yes of course Harith!
I will marry you!
I love you! (Hugs Harith)

Harith - (hugs back) I love-
(Harley puts his index finger on Harith's mouth)

Harley - oh, just shut up and kiss me now (blush)

Harith - (Kisses Harley gently)

Harley - (Kisses back)

(They pulled into a magical kiss and the crowd were cheering for them)

(Nobody's P.O.V.)
After that happened, Harith had the permission of Harley's father to marry his son. The Vance family decided to stay, and all of it were all over the Moniyan news and the people were so supportive and happy for them. And about Nana?
oh, don't worry she had moved on and she even so supportive and happy for them.