Announcement

We got in my car and drove to the arena. I got out and put my hood on my head. I took a shower and changed into black shorts and a black sleeveless hoodie. I brushed my hair and left it down wet. I walked in with both of my titles. I walked down to the ring where everyone else was wondering why they were called here. I got in the ring and everyone looked at me. Stephanie said,

" Can I have everyone's attention. I've called you all here today because we have an important announcement to make. Well Sia has an important announcement to make."

" I had Stephanie have all of you here because... I went to physical therapy today and I found out after being told I was clear to come back to the WWE my spine isn't completely healed. It's cracked and it will take time with multiple evaluations and more surgeries to fully heal. Saying that, I have to stop my career in the WWE meaning these titles are no longer mine, but the diva who wins them Monday night in the first ever divas ladder match."

Everyone looked shocked. I looked at Stephanie.

" These don't belong to me anymore. "

I handed them to her and she was in tears. I got out the ring and went in front of all the superstars and divas. One by one they hugged me and told me how much made an influence in their lives while in the WWE and how I did incredible things at a young age. I looked up at the ramp and both of my parents were there. Mom had tears in her eyes and dad, you can never read his facial expressions. I walked up it and mom pulled me in a hug crying.

" Mom why are you crying?"

" I'm so proud of you. "

I chuckled. I looked back at everyone and walked out of the arena. I started my car and bagged out. I drove to the snow cone shop and went in. I went behind the counter to my grandpa's old office. It smelt just like him. Sugar and spice. I looked at the desk of all the pictures he had of him and I along with John. The papers were still there with all the flavors he was gonna try making. I smiled with a tear falling.

" Seriously I can't wait for this funeral to be over and they read the will. Yeah. No I'm not keeping this dump. I could turn it into a club I guess, but I have to get rid of all that disgusting old man stuff. That's totally why she married him. She knew he was gonna go out soon so we could split the profits of the money he's leaving. "

I heard Sadie say. I growled. I walked out the room and spun her around. I took her phone and smashed it to the ground. I punched her on the ground and got on top of her.

" Bitch you think you can do what you want? Huh slut you think you're getting this business cause bitch your not."

I said punching her over and over again.

"How dare you say something like that about my grandfather. If it wasn't for him bitch you would working out on the side of the street selling your body for money. What do you do to repay him? Nothing. Nothing because you're a worthless whore who bitches about everything."

" Get off of me!"

She screamed.

" Sia stop!"

I heard someone yell. I was then yanked off of her.

" Let me go that bitch is mine."

I said angrily. I tried getting away from whoever was holding me. Mom walked in front of me.

" CALM DOWN. "

" I'm not gonna calm down that bitch was bad mouthing my grandfather."

I said squirming around. I got free and went back after her. She screamed while I constantly hit her. I stood up and had this crazy look on my face.