Big 2-0

" Ready?"

Dean asked.

" Yeah I'm ready."

I said putting on my sandals. This morning I woke up to breakfast in bed. Dean and I built a fort and watched movies all day in our pajamas, and now we're going out to dinner with mom, dad, Aj, CM, Roman, Galina, Seth, Leighla, Lita, John, and Nikki. Dean grabbed my hand kissing my cheek and we walked out down to the beach. He put a blindfold on me and lifted me up bridal style.

" Dean put me down."

" No can do baby girl. "

He started walking down the hill. I was sat in the chair and I let out a small scream.

" Can you take this off now I like seeing my surroundings."

The blindfold was taken off and I blinked a few times.

"HELLO EVERYBODY. "

I said in my Simpsons voice. Everyone laughed saying hi. I looked around and the beach was decorated.

" This looks amazing."

I said.

"We did it earlier."

Dad said.

I nodded.

" I love it."

I smiled.

" So where's the cake?"

Everyone laughed.

" I'm serious. I've wanted cake for like three weeks now."

" Oh."

Mom said.

" You get cake after you have actually food."

" Come on you're killing me Smalls."

They all laughed and waiters came from no where sitting a silver plater in front of us. They lifted the top and I had Bake Penne with sausage.

" My favorite!"

We all ate and talked about everything. We were all done eating and they started singing happy birthday. I heard sparklers and turned around to see a big cake.

" Cake!"

I yelled getting out of my seat running towards it.