The Time i felt DIFFERENT

Narrator: this story is about love you deserve temporarily.

~~~one day~~~~

Narrator's POV

"hey dahyun, do you want to hang out this afternoon? just the two of us." Chae asked dahyun

"hmmm, sounds good for me. let's do it." Dahyun replies

Chaeyoung invited Dahyun to go out for a fresh air. this afternoon they'll meet up, well let say just the two of them.

Chaeyoung's POV

"i hope she don't mind that i kinda like her. i felt akward though." i slowly say while looking everywhere

i was waiting in the field where no one's here, until i saw dahyun is coming.

"EYYY! CHAE what's up? i brought foods." Dahyun shouted while she's running towards me.

"eyy dahyun! come sit with me. it's nice seeing you again." i replied

"you too." she replied while she's smiling

while we're eating, she looks so pretty i almost blushed.

"aww our beast is blushing. what's with the blush Chae?" Dahyun looking at me while eating, that makes me more blush.

"w-what? I'm not blushing. hey give me thattt!" she took my food and run away.

Dahyun's POV

Chaeyoung invited  me to meet her this afternoon in the field, I agreed because I don't have that much choirs today and I kinda missed her.

"moommmm I'm going now." i told my mom I'm leaving.

I left the house and brought few foods.

"damn, this field is huge chaeyoung's too small for me to find her quick...oh wait is that chaeyoung?"
i ran where chaeyoung's sitting

"EYYY! CHAE what's up? i brought foods." i ran towards her and sit next to her

"eyy dahyun! come sit with me. it's nice seeing you again." she greet me with a smile.

"you too chae." I smiled.
I sat next to her while we're eating, when i noticed that chaeyoung's looking at me with a blush.

"aww our beast is blushing. what's with the blush Chae?" i giggled.
"w-what? I'm not blushing. hey give me thattt!" i can see that she's getting more blush.

i laughed inside me and took her foods to make it less akward. i ran, she ran, we ran. i decided to give it back to her and sit again because I'm tired of running

"gave up already?" Chae laughed.
i didn't reply instead i put my head on her shoulder

"Woah. you're really tired huh." she keep saying words, it makes me feel annoyed
so i didn't reply again instead i looked at her and kiss her.

chaeyoung changed the topic quickly by telling that she need to go home.

She left me sitting on the bench without even saying goodbye.

Narrator's POV

Chaeyoung left the field while Dahyun is confused for what she did. after a while Dahyun decided to leave too because it's getting dark.

Chaeyoung's POV

I'm happy that i already have my food, dubu really makes me tired a lot of times.

"gave up already?" i laughed because of joy. I realize that she's so tired that she even put her head on my shoulder.

I feel kind of akward so i told her that she really is tired to make it less akward.

i was shocked. dahyun just kissed me right away. i decided to leave already because it's getting very akward.

and i left dahyun behind without saying goodbye.

~~home~~

"I'm home." I say while finding my sister nayeon, when i saw her with her boyfriend.

so I decided to go in my room straight

"maybe it was an accident, she never did that to me i m-mean were bestfriend" i keep thinking about it.

I can't stop thinking about it, that I can't stop worrying agghh.

"Maybe she knew thaat i like her..ohhh nooooo..."

I stopped over thinking instead i told myself that it's better to sleep.

Nayeon's POV

This afternoon my little sister chaeyoung wasn't home so i told my boyfriend I'm alone today.

My boyfriend and i spend the afternoon bonding together.

~~~time skip~~~

While me and my boyfriend cuddling i heard chaeyoung's voice saying she's home.

she quickly went to her room straight when she saw that my boyfriend is here.

"your sister's weird." my boyfriend thought while his rolling his eyes.

"I'll fix it tomorrow..." i told him while I'm so worried about my sister.

"oh it's already night, I'll be going now babe" he said and gave me a goodbye kiss.

I stayed there looking at Chaeyoung's room while my boyfriend gave me a goodbye kiss.

"goodnight babe." i say softly while looking at Chaeyoung's room.

I walk towards her room trying to knock but I heard that she's talking to her self.

"Maybe she knew thaat i like her..ohhh nooooo" i heard her talking to herself so i decided to fix it tomorrow because i thought that she needed space.