Part 3

Narrator's POV

They have land safely in Phnom Penh, Cambodia airport at 5:30 pm.

Dahyun's POV

i just woke up i saw that the plane already landed i wake up chae and so we go out the plane safely.

~~~at the airport~~~

"wow. this is huge" Chaeyoung said while looking everywhere.

"haven't you came here before?" i giggled

"duh, ofcourse babe." she rolled her eyes.

Jeez, chae really is cute when she's mad.i  just laughed and so did she.

my mom is in front of us, and so we're following her while chae and i holding hands.

"before we leave we are going to eat first, so where do you think we're gonna eat?" my mom stopped and asked both of us.

"oh, no thanks I'm full." i said.

"me too Mrs. kim." chae continue.

"guess you both eat while flying, huh." she said when her stomach began to say something.

Chae and I laughed.

"you better eat Mrs. kim" Chaeyoung said while giggling.

"ok fine, fine. you guys wait here I'll eat right there, if you wanna find me I'm just gonna eat right there." my mom said while pointing at the food court.

"okayyy.." chae and i said at the same time.

"so where do you think we're going?" i asked.

"what?! me?(giggled) i don't know." chae replied

"oh com'on babe. i know you're looking somewhere." i convince chae to go to the target, besides chae likes shopping.

"ok fine. but-" chae said

i cut her off and grab her hands and run.

we enter the shop and start shopping.

"Babe, if you catch it I'll buy it for you." i said. i don't mind spending all my money as long as I'm happy with baby chae.

"really?!" she said very inspired.

"mhm." i said

"as long as this day could last. i wanna make you happy." i continued.

"awww" she said wanna cry with joy.

she ran towards me and hugged me saying, "thanks babe, i really need that."

if you're wondering what is this, it's a ps5. well i didn't throw it to chae since i felt emotional.

Chaeyoung's POV

I was sleeping when dubu woke me up telling the airplane already arrived so i get our things ready to go out.

"wow. this is huge." i thought while looking everywhere in the airport. it is my first time though.

"haven't you came here before?" she laugh because it was my first time indeed im surprised.

well I'm quite mad because she laughed at me. arghh what am i even doing here.

"duh, ofcourse babe." i said while rolling my eyes.

she didn't say anything instead she just laughed. well that makes me laugh too.

mrs. Kim is in front of us, and so we're following her while dubu and i holding hands.

"before we leave we are going to eat first, so where do you think we're gonna eat?" Mrs. kim stopped and asked both of us.