Part 8

Dahyun's POV

it's already morning. i get off the bed and go to the bathroom.

"Babe?" Chae said knocking at the door.

"just few more minutes." i replied.

i went out the bathroom and told Chaeyoung that you can use the bathroom now, so she went to the bathroom and take a bath.

~~~time skip~~~

"bye auntie we're going now!" i said before leaving.

before Auntie could say bye Chaeyoung said something.

"Auntie! can Momo come with us?"

suddenly Momo was shocked with excitement and beg her mom to go with us. well we just laughed.

we wait for another hour to wait for Momo to get ready.

~~meanwhile~~

"hi guys!" Momo said when Chaeyoung and i turn around and look at her.

"oh gosh. i can't believe Momo could be more beautiful." i thought in my mind.

Chae immediately run towards Momo and said "wow you're pretty good choosing clothes."

Chaeyoung's POV

i woke up this morning looking for Dahyun, well let's say i didn't find her so i knock at the bathroom and there it is in the bathroom where Dahyun is in.

"few more minutes.." Dahyun said.

so i waited for few more minutes.

while waiting i went outside the room and saw Momo well i just said good morning and go back to the room.

~~few minutes later~~

"bathroom is ready!" Dahyun said when i went to the bathroom with my things.

after i finish taking a bath i already wear my outfit.

"wow babe, you look really cute in that outfit." Dahyun told me holding my cheeks ready to kiss me, when someone knocks at the door.

we both look at the door when we saw Auntie and Momo.

so we had a small talks and told Auntie we're already going.

"bye auntie we're going now!" Dahyun said before leaving.

before Dahyun would hold my hand i turned around and asked Auntie something.

"Auntie! can Momo come with us?"

when Momo was shocked with excitement and beg her mom to go with us. well we just laughed.

we wait for hours just to get Momo ready.

while we are waiting I'm getting bored that i look at my phone and scroll for a minute, just for a while scrolling Momo is already there.

"hi guys!" momo said.

we turned around and saw Momo with very unique outfit.

i can see Dahyun really amazed or what but i just kept my words instead i run towards Momo and hug her saying she looks good in her outfit.

~~time skip~~

we're already at the plaza.

"wow this plaza is huger than i thought." i said really amazed.

"well you guys didn't saw enough." Momo said with confidence and hold both of our hands.

she brought us at the food court.