Part 5

Dahyun's POV

-ring, ring, ring-

"gonna get up." i said softly

"hmm what would i wear today. oh this."

I went to the bathroom and take a bath when Chaeyoung suddenly enter.

"aghhhaa" chae said entering the bathroom.

"oh hi chae, you there?" i said while taking a bath.

"omg, babe I'm sorry uhm I'll brush my teeth later I'm going out now."

it did happen HAHA.

after i finish taking a bath i open the door and said. "babe, I'm don-"

I can't see Chaeyoung anywhere. so before i look up for her I'll change first.

"chae?"

"chaee."

"Chaeyoung?"

i was looking for her everywhere. when i was about to take a rest outside i saw Chaeyoung and Momo there.

"oh babe, you're just on time. look at this this is your baby pictures yahhh you're so cute."

"omg babe, babe. i was looking for you, anyway you're just here with Momo, why?"

"oh yes. she was looking for you but i told her you're taking a bath."

"oh uhm that's true (giggle) I told Chaeyoung to follow me and let her look at this album." Momo said while pointing at the album.

i wasn't sure about Momo, she seems bitter though.

"oh HAHA that's me, right, ok. Chae let's go." i said with a fake smile grabbing Chaeyoung arm.

"what? oh bye Momo." Chae said.

"just be friendly everywhere just not here." i said while holding her wrist going to the room.

"what?! it's just your cousin, babe what's wrong with that?" chae was mad though.

"well you should take a bath than talking to a Stranger." i was mad at chae too.

well as you can see Momo isn't quite good. cause you know, i don't know what Momo can do to Chae.

"uggh babe! what's with that again? why are you acting so strange?!" chae said with anger after we arrived the room.

"look chae i don't want to say this but i dont know Momo that much, so i think we should keep out to her i don't want something will happen to you." i explain to chae honestly.

"ok fine." she released her anger.

"I'll take a bath. oh before i can forget, your suit looks good on you." she winked.

huh my suit? well it's alright to me the important thing is Chaeyoungi already understand it.

Chaeyoung's POV

i woke up with no mood ready to go to the bathroom and brush my teeth. as i was supposed to do i turned on the faucet. but before i can pick my toothbrush i heard Dahyun.

"oh hi chae, you there?" she said when i was shock.

"omg, babe I'm sorry uhm I'll brush my teeth later I'm going out now." i hesitate for a while and leave the bathroom.

what a embarrassing moment.

"jeez" i said while looking at my phone when Momo suddenly knock.

"Dahyun? hello?" she said while knocking.

i open the door and say, "oh hi(giggle) Momo, right?"

"oh yes. uhm is Dahyun here?."

"mhm she's taking a bath."

"oh maybe I'll take you instead."

what me she'll what?

she grab my hand and run to the terrace. wow this is so large, i thought.

"so what are we doing here?" i said

"oh nothing i just wanna show you some baby pictures of tofu." she said with a smile.

"really huh?" i just giggled.

so we're here at the terrace sitting and i was really happy to see Dahyun when she was a little kid. then suddenly Dahyun was sitting next to me looking very exhausted.

"oh babe, you're just on time. look at this this is your baby pictures yahhh you're so cute."

"omg babe, babe. i was looking for you, anyway you're just here with Momo, why?"

"oh yes. she was looking for you but i told her you're taking a bath."

"oh uhm that's true (giggle) I told Chaeyoung to follow me and let her look at this album." Momo said while pointing at the album.

"oh HAHA that's me, right, ok. Chae let's go." Dahyun said grabbing my wrist.

I fell the book at the floor but this dubu just keep on walking while holding my hands i was mad, she's out of her mind.

"just be friendly everywhere just not here." Dahyun said while looking straight to where we're going.

"what?! it's just your cousin, babe what's wrong with that?" i madly said.

well if she didn't make a mess there I'm sure it was fun looking at her baby pictures.

"well you should take a bath than talking to a Stranger." she said with anger.

ugh, strangers. what a deep word. i was about to argue with her when i saw her really cute with what she wear right now. but yet I'm still mad.

"uggh babe! what's with that again? why are you acting so strange?!" i said with anger after we arrived the room.

i honestly don't know why I'm still mad.

"look chae i don't want to say this but i dont know Momo that much, so i think we should keep out to her i dont want something will happen to you." Dahyun explain to me.

"ok fine." i said releasing my anger.

"I'll take a bath. oh before i can forget, your suit looks good on you." i winked.

to be continued....