Part 6

Chaeyoung's POV

so I'm here. we're here.(touring at the very huge mansion)

"and this is the kitchen, i call this abnormal kitchen, 'cause aside of having a living room on it there is a tv here looking like a movie show." Dahyun said while touring me.

when i realized Momo is outside the kitchen looking at me and smirked.

wait what? is this girl flirting to me?

"heyy!" Dahyun said.

"oh, babe..." i said nervously

"are you even listening?" she asked.

"ofcourse.." i replied

"hmp! fine."

we continued walking and touring this huge mansion.

~~~meanwhile~~~

"aggghh, I'm already tired." i complain.

ohmy..guess this is disadvantage, getting so tired really fast. how not? this is a huge mansion chae.

"babe?!! you can't be tired already! we still have to walk miles then I'll show you the backyard and th-"

"ok fine-fine. let's just make it faster."

well yeah i just told Dahyun to finish it already I'm getting so tired.

"ok so this is the pool right here. and right here we have here a different kind of plants." Dahyun said while walking around.

"woooahhh this is huge." i can't believe what i see, I'm like looking at a plaza.

besides there's a lot of plants i can pick one and no one wilk recognise.

"so what do you think?" Dahyun said while puting her hand on my face romantically.

"wha-?" ok so what now?

"you know, like imagine this is ours then we'll have a lot of kids" she said while putting both of her hands on my face.

"well if we had this, I'll be so happy that I'll kiss you in-"

Dubu kissed me. i kissed her back.

as the kiss taking long, i put my hands to her neck while she's putting her hand inside my cloth, holding my waist.

when i realized someone on the garden, stalking on us.

i was obviously shock so I take off my lip on Dahyun's lip, when she took off her hands on me.

"what is it?" she asked softly.

"well uh I think someone stalking on us."

when Dahyun come forward to the garden and saw Momo.

when i saw Dahyun and Momo together, i ran towards them.

"you? wtf are you doing here??!" Dahyun said while holding Momo's shirt.

"w-well I'm sorry i- i didn't mean that, I'm ju-just-" Momo said nervously.

"what?! stalking us?!!" Dahyun is really angry.

"babe,stop it let's just go." i said with a sad face.

"so what now you'll just gonna-" Dahyun really won't stop.

well yeah i would be mad at Momo too. Momo just break our moment.

"babe! i said stop." i said, trying to stop her.

"ok fine." she tried to release her anger and hold my hands ready to go inside and eat.

we left Momo there really shocked.