Heart of Gold

Introducing: Maia Mitchell as Emerson George

» » »

EMERSON GEORGE WAS a simple girl. She spent her days studying and tutoring and when she wasn't doing that, she was usually reading on the beach. She was the daughter that everyone vied to have: quiet, polite, perfect. However, perfect was a word that Emerson absolutely detested. Everyone who knew her family thought that they were the epitome of perfect. But they didn't know about the ghosts that haunted her miserable home. They didn't know about the way her mother buried herself in her work and how her father turned to gambling to forget his problems. They didn't know about the pressure Emerson felt trying to be everything for everyone.

But Emerson did. She lived it everyday, waking up and praying that this was a horrible nightmare that would go away. Until one day, she got sick of her life's story being written by everyone but her. So, in attempt to make her story her own — and a little less boring — she set out to have the best summer ever. And that began her most chilling chapter yet.

» » »

» » »

A/N - HEYYYY! So I'm back with yet another outer banks story ;) i really wanted to write one about a more complex character not related to John B, so here we go!