Fate Reader

Tanni opened her eyes and saw herself in some sort of room with red velvet curtains and chairs

Tanni opened her eyes and saw herself in some sort of room with red velvet curtains and chairs. And elderly women was sitting beside her. The table infront of her had weird fancy things like cards, glass balls, masks, small lamps etc.

She could hear some faint music coming from inside. Then a person wearing a black and red cloak came inside. The elderly woman stood up to show respect to the person.

The person had a dark aura which scared her a lot. The person sat infront of them.

...??? : What brings you here, Mrs. Choi?

Mrs. Choi : My daughter, Y/N, I don't know what's wrong with her. Her luck has always been bad. When she was young, we got into an accident. And she was the only one who got hurt. She has been showing bad performance in her studies and career. And now, no guy wants to marry her.

Tanni : *in mind* So you just brought me here so that you could tell everyone how much of a disappointment I am? *outside* Mom! Please! Stop insulting me! This fate reading and stuff is bullshit! These are stupid superstitions!

...??? : All fates have been decided since the very creation of the universe. You can't change your fate, Y/N...

He emphasized on her name. He slowly lifted his head as his face came in view.

 He slowly lifted his head as his face came in view

Tanni : *in mind* TAEHYUNG?!

Taehyung : Mrs. Choi, I've seen her horoscope. Her stars are out of place. She was born with bad luck. And this is her fate. And you can't change your fate......... But I can help.

Mrs. Choi : Please, help us, Taehyung-sshi.

Taehyung pulled out a card.

Taehyung : Do you see this card? This is the card of loneliness and despair.

Mrs. Choi : That means she won't get married?

Taehyung : Well, if you look closely, there's a hidden message in the bottom. Every bad path as hope in it too.