Namjoon Ending

After 2 years of Covid, finally BTS had their first concert in LA

After 2 years of Covid, finally BTS had their first concert in LA. The PTD stage concert! And guess who got to go there? Tanni!

Namjoon : Make some motherf*cking noise! BTS is officially back!

Tanni : Woo!

Tanni was living the best of her life. In the middle of the Concert, Namjoon came to the edge of the stage exactly where Tanni was. He was drenched in sweat. But that just made him look 10x hotter!

Namjoon : Put your motherf*cking hands up!

Namjoon took a bottle from the staff. He drank some water but threw most of it on his members. Then Namjoon came to the edge again to take another water bottle. He took another bottle from another staff member.

But little did he know, that wasn't an ordinary staff member. And the water wasn't ordinary water.

Spoiler: It's Somi wearing a hat and mask with a high ponytail.

Then Namjoon poured some water on himself and threw the rest on Army. But no one knew that the water only fell on Tanni. Tanni was happy though.

After the concert was over, they both went to their respective hotels and fell asleep. Without knowing what was awaiting then the next morning.

The next morning

Tanni woke up with a yawn. She rubbed her eyes. She directly went to the bathroom by habit. She screamed when she saw her reflection in the mirror. She was horrified to see Namjoon's reflection instead of hers. She rubbed her eyes and washed her face to wake up from this dream.

But she realized she was really in Namjoon's body. She came out of the bathroom. A notification then popped up on Namjoon's phone. Fortunately, it didn't have a lock. So she could open it. It was a message from am unknown number.

If you want to know what happened to your body, go to xxx church. Right now.

Tanni didn't understand what was happening with her. But she decided to do as told. She took a new pair of clothes from the closet, put them on and set out for the church.

Meanwhile...

Namjoon woke up as well. The room was different than his. He rubbed his eyes and then noticed his hands.

Namjoon : Is it just me or did my hands shrink into Jimin's size? And why does my chest feel so heavy-

He looked at his chest and was shocked to see boobs.

Namjoon : I knew my tiddies were big but not this big!

Namjoon immediately rushed to the mirror. It wasn't him in the reflection. It was a girl. He touched his face.