Hoseok Ending

Long time skip...

Tanni started a YouTube channel. Where she did dance covers. Because she loved dancing. And as time went by, she turned out to be an amazing dancer and that gained her fame as well.

She was happy. But then something happened that made her even more happy. One day, she got an email.

Bighit wanted to hire her as a dancer. That was a dream come true for her.  She couldn't believe her eyes. They wanted her to come to Seoul as soon as possible.

She typed back a respond for them. Saying that she would be glad to have this opportunity.

Then she had a video call interview with HYBE. Where everything went smoothly. And then she set out towards Seoul.

More time skip...

She was in front of the HYBE building. She took a deep breath and stepped inside.

...??? : May I help you?

A women said to her.

Tanni : I was hired for the dancer position.

...??? : Oh! Please come, they're waiting for you.

She was then taken to the dance practice room. When she entered the room, she saw the choreographer, the manager and Hoseok.

She was amazed to see Hoseok but she tried to be professional. She greeted them all.

Manager : We're glad to have you here. You're basically here for a solo performance project of Hoseok. We've seen your dance covers and they're amazing. Your style is exactly what we need.

Tanni : So, I'm gonna perform with him?

She asked in disbelief.

Manager : *nods* Mhmm.

Hoseok : Are you OK, Miss. Tanni?

Tanni : Y-yes.

Tanni remembered the Hoseok ff she had been to. It was as if she was living it again. Then the choreographer showed them the choreography. And they started learning it. Tanni was very nervous around Hoseok. After an hour, they took a small break.

Hoseok : There's no need to be nervous around me. Just think of it as one of your normal dance covers but this time just with a guy.

 Just think of it as one of your normal dance covers but this time just with a guy

Tanni : *Smile* Yeah...

Another time skip cause I can't think of anything....

It was the day for shooting. Tanni and Hoseok were ready to shoot. The staff was giving them advises. Then they started shooting. And it was just perfect.

The performance was something like this :

(OK, out of the topic but I would like to take a moment to simp over Karina. Like damn! She was so good even before her debut! I love her so much!! Agh!!)

Tanni and Hoseok were looking at the replay footage of their performance. And they both were satisfied.

Hoseok : You did great!

Tanni : Thank you but you shone the most

Director : It's perfect! You two have great chemistry! Pack up!

The director then left, leaving the two alone. Tanni was about to go to her changing room but Hoseok said.

Hoseok : You know, you reminded me of someone today.

She turned around.

Tanni : Who?

Hoseok : Long time ago, I had a dream. Where I had to perform on stage with another idol. And we both fell in love. I don't remember her face but I wish I could meet her once in real life.

Tanni : *widen eyes* Did her zipper open during the performance?

Hoseok : Yes, how do you know?

Tanni : Because, you never know Jhope, that girl could be standing right in front of you.

Hoseok : It was you?! And I couldn't even recognize you! This is embarrassing!

Tanni : No need to be embarrassed. I had the same dream too.

Hoseok : Destiny is funny. It led us back to where we were. So.... Are you free tonight?

He smiled playfully.

Tanni : And if I am?

They both smiled at each other.

Someone standing afar : I guess my job here is done. Gotta go to unite more dumb dumbs. *left*