The End?

Tanni woke up in a white looking place. It was all cloudy around her. She was scared.

Tanni : Hello?

Somi : How are you feeling, Tanni?

Somi said in a serious voice.

Tanni : Oh! Fairy godmother! I didn't see you there. You sound weird. That's not how you usually talk. I feel strange here.

Somi : I'm afraid, you've ended your journey in the world of fanfiction.

Tanni got sad.

Tanni : What? But I don't wanna leave yet. This life is everything I ever wanted. Please don't take this away from me.

She joined her hands and begged.

Somi : This is just a fanfic, dear. You need to face the reality. Your real life waits out there.

Tanni : That life is a hell out there! I don't want it!

Tears ran down her cheeks. Somi gave her a warm hug. Somi wiped her tears.

Somi : Hun, are you forgetting something? If you ended all the ffs well, then a fanfic will come true.

Tanni : Really, fairy godmother? I-I will get my "happily ever after"?

Somi : Yes, you will. As long as your heart is pure and your love is true, you will get your happy ending. You've given your best here. So it will come back to you.

Tanni : But will I ever see you again?

Somi : If god wants, then surely we will.

Tanni : You're the best fairy godmother I could've wished for.

Somi : Now, let's say our goodbyes in a fun way. Let's end it with XOXO?

Tanni nods. They both dance together one last time.

Tanni's eyes opened and she saw herself back in her room. It was morning time. She saw the date and it was just the day after when she left.

Tanni : *in mind* Was it all just a dream?

She hated the fact that all that happened to her was just a dream. It was so.... Beautiful. She was sad that it couldn't happened in real life.

She got up from her bed and did the dumb dumb dance to call Somi. But this time Somi didn't appear.

Then a notification popped up on her phone.

"BTS 2022 season's greetings Preview"

She opened it and it was just like her dream. Every member's character was exactly the same! Except for Hobi and Namjoon. That couldn't just be a coincidence.

Tanni knew there was nothing to be done though. She brushed it away as a coincidence. Then, an idea popped up in her mind. She thought of writing an ff about this amazing dream she got.

Tanni finished writing her ff. And it was a huge success in wattpad.

Tanni : Well, that dream was at least good for something. I still wish it could all come true.

Tanni stood infront of the mirror. She suddenly noticed a mark on her neck.

Tanni : Is that..... A hickey?!

She discovered more marks on her body. A scene flashed in her mind. The scene was of when she was in her dream, with the boys. These marks were given by them!

Tanni : My dream..... Is coming to reality...?

_______________________________________

A/N : Your thoughts on this ff? And don't worry, this isn't over yet. There is more to come. Which one/twoshot was your fav? How would you like this ff to end?

Share your thoughts and ideas.💜💜💜