Chapter1: when Rimuru become a baby (part 1)

In a place of great grandeur almost impenetrable and also the center of the world economy. The Demon Kingdom Tempest as its name was also known as the monster kingdom. Currently ruled by a king, the most powerful demon lord in the world, this person is none other than Rimuru Tempest. Right now he's in his office confronting the greatest enemy of all time, none other than paperwork.

Rimuru: "It's been 10 years since I defeated Yukki, now I have to finish this paperwork. Ciel, can you tell me how many more papers are left? "

Ciel: "yes, there are about 200 more"

Rimuru: "Haiz, it's almost done, let's try to finish it now."

*1 hour later

Rimuru: 'finally done. "

Ciel: "congratulations, what do you plan to do next?"

Rimuru: It's not afternoon yet so I guess I'll go visit Vesta, to see what he's created.

After saying that, he teleported to Mr. Vesta's research place, when he arrived, he did not see Vesta but found on the table there was a healing potion and a blood-red vial.

Rimuru: "What is the red potion Ciel?"

Ciel: "I don't know but if you want you can drink it then I'll analyze it

Ciel: "I don't know but if you want you can drink it then I'll analyze it."

Rimuru: hmmm, Vesta rarely makes harmful things, I think it's okay, luckily I'm a bit thirsty.

Then he took the red bottle and drank it.

Ciel: report, there's something strange try to enter your body, do you need to remove it?"

Rimuru: "does it have any effect harm me."

Ciel: "No, according to me parsing, it will be valid for about 1 day.

Rimuru: "Let's just let it enter your body, let's see how it goes."

Ciel: "yes master."

After saying that, Rimuru immediately felt his body begin to heat up, and then he began to fall asleep a bit.

Ciel then separated from Rimuru's body and transformed into a girl of about 16 years old with blue hair mixed with silver, a black suit with a black cape, and red eyes with colored hexagons

Ciel: Master, are you okay?

Just then Vesta comes and asks.

Vesta: Ciel-sama, what's wrong?

Ciel: What is the red potion, I can't analyze it clearly, why it has some strange substance that I can't analyze and I think it's not harmful to Rimuru and why is it like this. (Ciel looks at Vesta and says.)

Vesta: Well, that potion can make us younger, but because we don't know if it's effective, we're looking for someone to test.

Hearing that, Ciel turned to look at Rimuru and saw something that made her extremely shocked, she saw a baby about 2 to 3 years old, about 30 to 50cm tall, with blue hair reaching to her neck, golden eyes, and black clothes with a little black cape.