Chapter1: when Rimuru become a baby (part 2)

Continuing with chapter 1 (part 1):

The next morning at 7am, Ciel still couldn't get out of bed because now baby Rimuru was hugging Ciel and wouldn't let her go. 

Later she said

Ciel: Rimuru sama, can you let me go, so I can cook breakfast for you.

 Rimuru heard Ciel's voice, he didn't say anything but his hand released on its own and rolled over and continued to sleep. 

Ciel looked at Rimuru and thought "master is so cute, while master is sleeping".

After saying that, she went to the kitchen to cook, and after cooking, she was about to tell Rimuru to come down to eat but saw Rimuru there and Diablo next to him.

Diablo: Ciel sama, can I feed Rimuru sama to eat .

Ciel thought for a moment and allowed Diablo to feed Rimuru to eat, because she still had to deal with Rimuru's paperwork, because Rimuru was in a baby form, so she has to worked for Rimuru one day. Diablo then scooped up a spoon to cast for Rimuru to eat.

Rimuru: What is this?

Diablo: this is the dish that Ciel sama cooked for you.

Rimuru tasted a spoonful and said:'hmm Delicious

(Author: imagine Rimuru in this image as a baby.)

BONUS

(Author: Not very relevant, but imagine if Shion heard that Diablo feed Rimuru to eat

(Author: Not very relevant, but imagine if Shion heard that Diablo feed Rimuru to eat.)

(Author: Ok let's get back to the story.)

After finish eating, Rimuru wanted to find mama (Ciel) to play with. Right now Ciel was having a headache and was tired of doing Rimuru's papers.

Ciel: SO BORING.

Then she heard a knock at the door.

Ciel: come in.

When the door opened, someone ran in and hugged her. Yes, it was baby Rimuru.