I

God he looks so fucking coolFinal warning that there'll be kinky sex jokes in the book

Final warning that there'll be kinky sex jokes in the book

Raven has little to no mercy towards anybody.

This includes Fire Spirit who he used to love despite the fact that Fire can be the most annoying fuck ever.

Now all those feelings are gone, there's no part of FS that Raven could bring himself to like. He has no reason to go looking for FS and he prefers if it stays like that. Cres, however, misses Sea, she doesn't care the fairy is good or evil, she just wants to meet her wife. Cres constantly nags Raven to go with her to find Sea, Raven says "no" every time. He has no interest in... maintaining their friendship, if anything he stopped caring about almost everyone.

However, today is a day that would change his motive forever.

Raven walked through the halls of the castle that the Enchantress took over and overheard the Enchantress' plan.

Of course, he would already be informed of what the plan is because... of course. However, this one was... new.

He stopped and listened.

"Those legendaries really think I need their help? Tch, they're weaklings compared to me. But... I can't just abandon them now... I still need their powers"

This made Raven's blood boil. He normally wouldn't care but THIS, THIS FUCKING TAKES THE CAKE.

"Why're you standing there?"

Raven turn around to see the Crimson Knight.

Out of all the cookies that joined Dark Enchantress (by force), Madeleine was the one that Raven wished... DIDN'T.

"None of your fucking business" Raven replied coldly before promptly walking away. He didn't want to deal with Mad, too cocky for Raven's liking, surprised he stil managed to swoon Espresso into being his boyfriend despite the fact that Espresso kinda hates him.

Raven decided to do EXACTLY what Cres wanted.

Find Sea.

And hopefully not Fire.

Anybody but Fire.

The mere present of Fire Spirit disgusts him.

He found Cres, she was... vibing by the ocean. Hoping one day her wife just walks out from the water.

"Crescent Moon" Raven said.

"Hmm? Have you changed your mind aboht trying to find Sea?" She asks, jokingly, not expecting Raven to agree.

"Yes"

"...Wait, are you serious!?" Cres asks, she eas quite shocked considering the other times, Raven just said no.

"Yes" Raven was dead serious.

"YEAAAAAAH, WOOOO, I'M GONNA FIND MY WI- Wait why did you change your mind?" Cres asks.