VIII

Ur never getting that face reveal
You will, however, look at the drawing I made for my friend

Ur never getting that face revealYou will, however, look at the drawing I made for my friend

Anyways

Admittedly, the jail wasn't  really a jail for Espresso and Ash. If anything, it's like being sent to the time out corner in kindergarten.

Somehow, magically, this became a small bonding time for the 2 quiet emo bitches... and by that, they just sat there, well Espresso was floating there, and talk about their boyfriends... despite Ash never kissed or admit his crush on Raven.

Meanwhile, Madeleine and Raven were trying their best to sneak around in the castle... well, Raven was flying outside while Madeleine was casually walking around, trying his best not to be discovered. Surprisingly, the Enchantress has shitty guards and no one noticed Madeleine being sus as hell as well as Raven.

Eventually, Raven decided that it was time... for a meeting.

After gathering Abyss, Crescent and Madeleine, Raven began to explain the situation. To which Crescent replies with "Damn, this was a terrible plan"

"So now what?" Abyss asked. It's not like she could just threaten Dark Enchantress with her power of the ocean...

...

"You guys hear a weird voice? Or is it just me..." Crescent asks.

"...What voice?" Raven asks.

"I don't know, but... sounds like a girl... recommending Abyss to attack Dark Enchantress with her power of the ocean" Crescent replied.

"Wouldn't she overpower me?" Abyss asks.

"Well, did the voice you hear say anything about how this plan would work?" Mad asked.

"No, BUT if she anonymously attacks just to rescue the 2, it could work, the castle is conveniently near the sea" Crescent replied. "It could work"

"Wouldn't we just ruin the entire castle? And kill everyone?" Madeleine asks.

"yeah you're right" Abyss replied. "Orr... I do it as a distraction while you 2 go in and save your yeon-indeul"

"We're not- nevermind" Raven wanted to argue but naw. "So... how're we doing this? Do I just rummage through the entire castle as quick as possible while everyone's distracted by the incoming disaster?"

"...Sounds good!" Abyss looked happy with this plan "Shouldn't take long trying to get Ash, you just search the top floors while Madeleine search the bottom floors"

"What if Dark Enchantress plants some sort of... spy camera" Crescent asks.

"Clap them immediately" Abyss replied.

"When're we doing this plan?" Raven asks.

"Uhhm... now?" Abyss wasn't too sure herself... "I won't drown everyone just... threaten the castle"

And so, with Crescent happily agreeing to mass destruction, she dragged Abyss back into the waters and Madeleine and Raven only hope that Ash and Espresso were fine.

5 minutes later, a giant wave the size of your great great grandmama stood tall before castle. If that giant wave came any closer, it would be able to create the second Atlantis. Of course, Esp and Ash had no idea about this because... highly realistic fake windows.

Dark Enchantress took notice immediately and decided to deal with this matter herself.

It was confusing to her why the giant tsunami was just standing there... menacingly... not like she cares about the kingdom, she just doesn't wanna add extra building time when she builds her empire. Dark Enchantress tried to just squoosh it down but failed, she realised that the wave was being controlled... by someone.

Abyss hid herself pretty good so no one could see her meanwhile, Raven and Madeleine searched the entire fucking castle... they found nothing, no clue after like 5 minutes of running around the entire castle.

However, one could say their horny level was high enough and Mad really want Espressussy. Raven? Oh he wanted Ash back just bot admitting he wants to be in a relationship.

"Y'know... we could try breaking all of the walls" Madeleine suggested "Unless your arrows are too weak to do so"

Raven was slightly offended. "Too weak? Bitch" He then fired an arrow against the wall and it made a hole.

"...Start shooting then" Madeleine said as the 2 decided to shoot every sus looking wall.

Ash and Espresso were trying not to die from boredom... until an arrow flew into the room from where the door should be.

This caused Ash to fear for his life and it may be the time when we face his demise with his 1 regret being he died a virgin... well, until he realised the arrow was from Raven and a giant sword smashed through the rest of the wall shotly after.

"That was quick" Espresso said aa the dust cleared to reveal Mad and Raven "I thought it would've taken you a few days"

"Anything for my babe" Madeleine said, proudly. "...Wait, are those protected by magic or-"

"Yes"

To Madeleine's defeat, he found his true love but he did not realise he true love was chained.

"How the fuck are we gonna get you out!?" Madeleine started to worry and proceeded to think of the many ways to break the chains because... magical chains.

Ash looked at Raven, who was covered in dust, didn't say a thing... until Raven hugged him.

"I'm glad that you're fine" Raven softly mumbled.

"...I'm glad that you didn't decided to... ditch me?" Ash didn't know how to reply... but he appreciates the hug.

Now the 4 of them were trying to figure out how to get Espresso out... until Madeleine said "Only one way left" and tore off the part of the bricks the chains and cuffs were attatched to... magically, the chain broke.

"...Oh my good fucking god, it was a shitty ass spell" Espresso felt ashamed he didn't realised that sooner.

And so, the 4 of them leaves... UNTIL.

"Raven, I didn't know you were with the prisoners" said Pomegranate as she blocks their way.

"...Time to negotiate" Raven muttered.

"Look, Pomegranate, you have not got a single as to what Dark Enchantress is planning" Ash explained.

"Uh huh" She was not convinced.

There's more here but that'll be next chapter.