File

Subject: SCP 20,000 " The Immortal Wolf"

Class: Keter

Doctor Rufus is the head of research on SCP 20,000. The following is based on her research

SCP 20,000 is a 6 foot 3 inches male humanoid. It seems to have the appearance of anthropomorphic wolf with jet black fur. However there are some key differences. Its face seems to be a skull of a wolf however its lower jaw is not bare bones but still infact a muzzle. It has empty eyesockets where colored points of light illuminate from, each seemingly to represent an emotion. On top of its head are two horns that are 6 inches in length and are black in color. It also has two batlike wings on his back, having a wing span of 10 feet.

He was found [ Redacted] in [Redacted] in a [ Redacted]. He seemed to have fallen from the sky, based on the hole in the [Redacted] It wasn't verbally complient, but still obeyed orders. Its containment cell is 20×15×12 feet. It is lined with weather proof, fire proof and blastproof material on inner and outer walls. It is to have a standard humanoid containment amenities. Its cell is to be contained in a larger hall with quantum fluctuation devices. It is to have a regular diet of cooked red meat and fish. And any electronics it gains is to be studied and then promptly returned( See below for abilities). SCP 20,000 is to be monitored 24/7 to step in incase of escape attempts by portal( See below of abilities). Communication with SCP 20,000 is permitted but caution must be taken to not anger the subject. It is prohibited to take any items the subject offers. Limited internet access is allowed as long as the subject stays anonymous.

SCP 20,000 has a many abilities. The first being enhanced senses that are 500 times better than a human, however it is immune to overstimulation. After is rapid regeneration that that can heal any wounds in seconds. Serious injuries will take minutes to heal. If killed, the body will evaporate and leave the skull behind. After a non set time the body will form again, and the cause of death won't kill the subject again. If repeated a number set number of times, the subject will no longer be injured by said method. Only silver is found to not to have a resistance built against it, but it doesn't hinder the regeneration. The next ability is based on chance. Every day the subject will randomly have control over a sigular element. This changes every 24 hours. Another is the accessing of a pocket dimension fill with an infinite amount of unknown objects. Such objects range from a normal lighter to copies of classified documents. If such copies are found they are to be destroyed immediately. The next known ability is the ability to open wormholes to anywhere in a 10 mile radius. These portals leave behind only traces of microwaves. Also, something note us that the subject is able to fly with its wings. The final is what can be best guessed as the ability to summon and attack with bones like objects.

Incident 1-AlphaBreak: The Incident occurred at [ Redacted date and time]. It started when SCP-20,000 got a hold of a picture of SCP-096. As SCP-096 was in the same facility, it was able to reach SCP-20,000 easily and quickly. SCP-20,000 survived only 5 minutes before dieing, allowing SCP-096 to calm down. However SCP-20,000 regenerated after 30 seconds and began to claw at SCP-096. Soon SCP-20,000 pulled out a glowing swiss army knife that was recorded to be at 20,000 degree celsius. Using it, SCP-20,000 cut SCP-096 across the lower back. The ripped out what appeared SC0-096's spine. However SCP-096 was still able to stand upright. So SCP-20,000 plunged the knife into the forehead of SCP-096. Using that day's element ability, electrokinesis, he electrocuted SCP-096. SCP-096 was unaffected, and threw SCP-20,000 to the ground. SCP-20,000 died after being mauled, but revived in 15 seconds. The brawl continued until SCP-096 tried to run but SCP-20,000 grapped its leg and pulled it back in to its container unit. Crashing, screams, roars and an assortment of other sounds were heard for 144 hours. The screams of SCP-096 stopped after at [Redacted] time after what could be best described as an electric gunshot noise was heard. The remains of SCP-096 was found, and a very irritated SCP-20,000 was allowed to walk to the food court to cool off and heal. SCP-096 was analyzed and found to be officially neutralized. Many MTF units grew fond of SCP-20,000 for nurtilizing SCP-096. It was at this point it informed us its name was Kyle when asked by head of containment [Redacted].

Incident 2-BravoSlam: At [Redacted date and time], SCP-20,000 informed staff it was in the mood for some Mexican Food from a fast food restaurant, not specifying which. The temporary replacement for [Redacted] as head becuase of [Redacted] leave, [Redacted] denied the request. At this the subject stood up and produced a brief case. It promptly turned into a hammer, and the subject put a cartridge into the hammer. He then slamed the hammer into the wall and the hammer blew what was discovered to be an explosive charge. The hole was large enough to for SCP-20,000 to step through and breached containment. The containment specialists failed to subdue him and he escaped. He was found and recaptured 5 miles south of a Taco Bell. A personal was later sent to collect an order for the subject. 7 Chicken Callupas without tomato or lettuce, 5 Chicken Quesadilla without creamy jalapeños and a large Sprite with no ice. Hot sauce was provided and the meal was paid out of [Redacted] paycheck along with the cost of the damage caused.

At [Redacted date and time], the offical first interview will be conducted.

● ● ●

So ya, all I have to say is I made this on a whim. I just decided to make it. Mabe I'll make a story for it. For the time being I will focus on my other works.