Moving The Subject

Pov: Last Breath MTF, Phase 69

As I am led to 20k's containment unit, I began to feel my heart race. The thought of being the one to approach 20k terrifies me. The fact that killing 096 made Last Breath respect him is unbelievable. In my opinion, it should mean we should be more afraid of it.

And don't get me started on its mental state. It is bipolar, had Intermittent Exsplosive Disorder and Dissociative Identity Disorder. It can pull 343 knows what out of its pocket dimension. And don't get me started on its other abilities.

" Phase 69, please get Klye." Phase 3 ordered. " We don't have all day."

" Yes sir," I replied as I approached the door to the monsters den.

On the door is a sign that says Please Knock or I Bonk. He used the blood of a Serpent Hand member to write it out.

I knocked, not wanting to be like the former Phase 2 who died of a crushed skull. I then opened the door with a key card and waited for 20k to open the door from the other side.

Then, I saw it. It towered over me, with a body ment to kill, almost like a monster of hell. But one thing that terrified me was that its eye sockets were empty, which makes it hard to judge its mood and intentions.

" I think your toilet has ligma," it mumbled in a deep, hollow voice.

This threw me off balence, literally. I didn't expect this, and I struggled to understand what it was talking about.

" Whats ligma?" I asked.

20k's mouth seemed to form some sort of a smile.

" Lig-ma balls," it chucked before laughing uncontrollably while gripping its skull.

Then, every member of Last Breath burst out laughing.

" Ha, got-him!" 20k laughed. " Congrats, you didn't sh*t or p*ss your pants. You are now inducted into Last Breath. Try not to die to anyone but me."

He growled that last part.

Pov: SCP 20,000( Klye)

" Ok, but in all seriousness I just had to choke out a fat rat that nearly bit my *ss" I said. " Anyway, lead me to my new cell. And hurry up, I feel the need for a burger or two."

I am put in chains and led out. And next thing I know, there is a bang and a flash. I black out.

< Well, somebody is getting a bone up their *ss. Hopefully I can make their sphincter recite the Geneva convention this time without killing them.>

When I come to, I'm in my cell. Its pretty nice. The bigger living space for me, and everything looks industrial grade. I love it. I exited the box to take a look around. Im then tackled by someone, who I immediately piledrive their skull into the ground.

" Ok, can anyone care to exsplain, the f*ck?!" I shouted.

I looked down, and see a silver figure. They are covered in fur, having a long tail. They have a skull for a face and long hair. And they are a naked. . .

" F*ck! Cover up!" I screamed averting my eyes.

The figure got back on her feet and pined me to the ground.

" Finally, we can be together now!" She laughed. " So what if I'm an SCP now, we can now be happy together!"

" Sorry, I only date the sane," I retored, pointing a gun to her head. " And no sane person wants me."

* Bang!!*

Her brains splattered out and she fell dead. I moved her body off me, and I was kinda not happy. And just a tad bit Absolutely Livid.