𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐑, 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.

𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐑,
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.

𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐆𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐘 woke up to the smell of coffee, the sun shining down on her face. She rubbed her eyes, taking in her surroundings, with a large stretch "Morning" Aaron smiled from the kitchen.

She jumped back slightly at his deep voice, giving him a tired grin, "We slept down here all night?"

Aaron hummed in agreement, offering her a cup of fresh coffee, "Looks like it"

Averie reached up to the hot mug, taking it with two hands and snuggling back into the sofa, "Your sofa probably costs more then my rent"

He shrugged his shoulders, a smile pulling at his lips, Aaron took a seat next to the copper haired woman, scrolling his phone for recent texts from the BAU. "Looks like we have all morning" He shut his phone off.

The two spent half an hour watching the news, sipping silently on their coffees, "Did you send Garcia your driving license?"

"Yeah"

"Good, I cleared our morning of shooting with the Bureau's range, be ready in forty?" He glanced at the woman, taking both their empty coffee cups and placing them in the dishwasher.

"Sounds good to me"

Averie was quick to shower, hair braided back into two French plaits, she changed into her jeans and a long sleeved top. Once happy with her look and hygiene, she made her back down into Aaron's living room, happy to see him already stood waiting.

He looked different, not in a full suit or FBI vest, instead a simple crisp white shirt and black dress pants, "I forgot to give you this, Garcia sent it to get fixed"

Averie's brows furrowed as she looked at the box, carefully opening it. Inside she found her mobile, the screen no longer smashed from the attack, "Figured you'd need to let someone know you hadn't been kidnapped"

She chuckled, shaking her head, "Thank you, but er, nobody would be looking for me anyway"

He frowned at her words, "I doubt that's true"

Averie gave him a small smile, slipping on her trainers, "I feel like I should be more dressed up, oh! Do I get a fancy FBI vest?"

Aarons laugh echoed through the hall, "Come on, grab my jacket from the dining table, you'll get cold, Av"

She did as instructed, taking the FBI jacket and pulling it on, soon the house was locked up and Aaron lead the way to the garage. Averie wasn't surprised to see another two cars, besides the large black SUV. She didn't have a clue of the make's, but they looked a lot nicer then the old shit-box she used to drive back in college.

"Black or Red?"

Averie looked up at him, pursing her lips in thought, "Red?"

"Good choice", he threw the keys at her, watching the copper haired woman catch them in one hand.

"I'm driving?"

"Tomorrow, for work, yes, today? No" He stated, taking using the other pair of keys to unlock the SUV.

Averie grinned, heading towards the SUV and joining him in the car, "Your really gonna let me drive that tomorrow?"

Aaron raised a brow at her words, reversing from the drive, "Is they a reason I shouldn't?"

She shook her head, clicking her seatbelt in, "I didn't dream of him last night" She stated, looking out the window as she spoke. Aaron stayed silent, arguing with himself internally, until his hand slipped onto her knee, hot and heavy. Averie didn't think twice before intertwining her fingers through his, no words spoken, just comfortable silence.